General

Will my gf blow up like her twin sister??

Spookyhoodlum:
this is just a fantasy...... I do love my GF...... my sexual fantasy is just that fanatsy. why does everyone get so fucking serious on here🙃

lol, not everyone is, but there's a handful that stalk the forums for any content to sjw rage about, going completely over the top on trying to silence content that offends or annoys or triggers them. And you were an easy target here.

If you're going to post in the forums, write down their names and learn to ignore them. Spoken with a number of people now that intentionally avoid the forums for this reason. lol, it's like these people have no idea this is a fetish smut site for people expressing raw id, not their own private safe space. I've seen them rant and shame about how other people should avoid posting on a thread if it doesn't directly concern their own experiences, and then turn around and gang tirade like this. Irony and hypocrisy is lost on them, just ignore them.

And consider writing a story, sounds hot and kinky to me.
1 year

Spookyhoodlum:
this is just a fantasy...... I do love my GF...... my sexual fantasy is just that fanatsy. why does everyone get so fucking serious on here🙃

Nok:
lol, not everyone is, but there's a handful that stalk the forums for any content to sjw rage about, going completely over the top on trying to silence content that offends or annoys or triggers them. And you were an easy target here.

If you're going to post in the forums, write down their names and learn to ignore them. Spoken with a number of people now that intentionally avoid the forums for this reason. lol, it's like these people have no idea this is a fetish smut site for people expressing raw id, not their own private safe space. I've seen them rant and shame about how other people should avoid posting on a thread if it doesn't directly concern their own experiences, and then turn around and gang tirade like this. Irony and hypocrisy is lost on them, just ignore them.

And consider writing a story, sounds hot and kinky to me.

This is a very interesting take for you to have considering our last conversation.
1 year

Miachu:
Love a women for what she is, Not what you want her to become

Spookyhoodlum:

This site is deliberately named 'Fantasy' Feeder because we want it to be a place where people can share, explore and rejoice in their feedism fantasies, without fear of being critisized or shut down by people who don't understand or care about this fetish.

Therefore it's perfectly ok to express fantasies about wanting to get fat or wanting to fatten others in these forums. So for example, it's ok to express desires such as 'I wish my girlfriend would put on weight', or 'I wish my girlfriend would get as fat as her sister', or I wish my girlfriend would get to 500lbs'. These are all fantasies, which may or may not come true or apply to real life, everyone is entitled to their fantasies and are welcome to share them with others on this site.

Not all fantasies will be the politically correct thing, indeed many people frown upon feedism itself. Many members who come here have been ridiculed thoughout their lives for their 'fat' preferences, and it can take courage to share them even on a site like this. This is a website of tolerance and acceptance and although you may not agree or approve or someone else's fantasy, please refrain from trying to chastise that person or immediately shut them down a soon as they try to express their desires. As has been previously said, this will just close down the conversation and stop members wanting to post.
1 year

Miachu:
Love a women for what she is, Not what you want her to become

Spookyhoodlum:

Hiccupx:
This site is deliberately named 'Fantasy' Feeder because we want it to be a place where people can share, explore and rejoice in their feedism fantasies, without fear of being critisized or shut down by people who don't understand or care about this fetish.

Therefore it's perfectly ok to express fantasies about wanting to get fat or wanting to fatten others in these forums. So for example, it's ok to express desires such as 'I wish my girlfriend would put on weight', or 'I wish my girlfriend would get as fat as her sister', or I wish my girlfriend would get to 500lbs'. These are all fantasies, which may or may not come true or apply to real life, everyone is entitled to their fantasies and are welcome to share them with others on this site.

Not all fantasies will be the politically correct thing, indeed many people frown upon feedism itself. Many members who come here have been ridiculed thoughout their lives for their 'fat' preferences, and it can take courage to share them even on a site like this. This is a website of tolerance and acceptance and although you may not agree or approve or someone else's fantasy, please refrain from trying to chastise that person or immediately shut them down a soon as they try to express their desires. As has been previously said, this will just close down the conversation and stop members wanting to post.

Then what, pray tell, should we do when users post harmful rhetoric?

Political correctness isn't even part of the situation. Political correctness is about things like "Is it better to say POC or BIPOC?"

The things people are pushing back about is misogeny, transphobia, homophobia, and racism - usually just the first two.

Read the messages again. No on cared that he wanted to fatten up his girlfriend. Heck, on this site, everyone would suppose him with that.

It was the non-consensual objectification and dehumanization of his actions that people had issues with.

I don't know if you are aware, but this site has a massive problem with treating women like people. If you look around the forums, you'll see men doing and saying some horrible things and women recounting their own nightmarish experiences.

I ask you what is more important to you? Letting people say things that make others - especially women - feel unsafe and leave the site in droves? Or would you rather women feel safe and stay on this site? Because if all the women leave, this place will become a sausage fest and the site will collapse.
1 year

Munchies:

Political correctness isn't even part of the situation. Political correctness is about things like "Is it better to say POC or BIPOC?"

The things people are pushing back about is misogeny, transphobia, homophobia, and racism - usually just the first two.

Read the messages again. No on cared that he wanted to fatten up his girlfriend. Heck, on this site, everyone would suppose him with that.

It was the non-consensual objectification and dehumanization of his actions that people had issues with.

I don't know if you are aware, but this site has a massive problem with treating women like people. If you look around the forums, you'll see men doing and saying some horrible things and women recounting their own nightmarish experiences.

I ask you what is more important to you? Letting people say things that make others - especially women - feel unsafe and leave the site in droves? Or would you rather women feel safe and stay on this site? Because if all the women leave, this place will become a sausage fest and the site will collapse.

I think what Hiccupx was saying is that if your default is hostility to anyone that doesn't fit your sensibilities, that will drive people from the site too.

I agree the site has a sex-ratio issue, but so do most dating sites and social forums. It's an internet issue and a human issue, not exclusively an FF issue.

Making a place that women feel safe is important, but driving away the core clientele for a business is also a mistake. It's got to be a balance.

Yes, the worst offenders need to be dealt with, flagged to mods. But going out of your way to be hostile to people posting general ideas and fantasies and questions isn't the answer either, I think, and I think you know that too, deep down inside, in spite of what your groupies parrot to you.

That post a couple months ago discussing what you'd like to see on a safe social forum was a great idea, but I have a different one for you: If you ran a site like this, on this internet, in this culture, with this species, how would you balance the safety of free expression with the safety of women? Would you suggest something like a split forum, one for shame-free expression, and one for a safer space in this genre and community? Would you be willing to moderate the latter? What are your thoughts? Because if you can find a better balance between those interests, I'm sure we'd all, non-sarcastically, appreciate hearing it.
1 year

Munchies:

Nok:
I think what Hiccupx was saying is that if your default is hostility to anyone that doesn't fit your sensibilities, that will drive people from the site too.

I agree the site has a sex-ratio issue, but so do most dating sites and social forums. It's an internet issue and a human issue, not exclusively an FF issue.

Making a place that women feel safe is important, but driving away the core clientele for a business is also a mistake. It's got to be a balance.

Yes, the worst offenders need to be dealt with, flagged to mods. But going out of your way to be hostile to people posting general ideas and fantasies and questions isn't the answer either, I think, and I think you know that too, deep down inside, in spite of what your groupies parrot to you.

That post a couple months ago discussing what you'd like to see on a safe social forum was a great idea, but I have a different one for you: If you ran a site like this, on this internet, in this culture, with this species, how would you balance the safety of free expression with the safety of women? Would you suggest something like a split forum, one for shame-free expression, and one for a safer space in this genre and community? Would you be willing to moderate the latter? What are your thoughts? Because if you can find a better balance between those interests, I'm sure we'd all, non-sarcastically, appreciate hearing it.

I already told you before. But I will tell you again. There are too many people on this site that do not treat women (and sometimes other minority groups) like people. All we want is basic respect. There is a lot of misogeny on this site, and people are tired of it. So we are pushing back on it.

I'm sorry if you feel like it's an inconvience to you, but imagine what it's like for us.
1 year

Munchies:
I already told you before. But I will tell you again. There are too many people on this site that do not treat women (and sometimes other minority groups) like people. All we want is basic respect. There is a lot of misogeny on this site, and people are tired of it. So we are pushing back on it.

I'm sorry if you feel like it's an inconvience to you, but imagine what it's like for us.

cool beans, just restate what you've already said despite NO ONE asking you to do so, complain about having to restate it, ignore the comment you're replying to entirely, but look like you replied while also playing the victim card and offering no real solutions. Very mature. Really contributing to the community Munchies. /s

Any of your acolytes want to try their hand at expressing a real solution to the questions posed rather than just attacking pointlessly or playing for sympathy?

And for the record, as you well know, I absolutely care and have imagined, as best I can as a cis straight white male, what you've gone through, and I think the problems you bring up are real issues that need to be solved.

But the solution isn't to shut down anyone that posts something that isn't perfectly framed to sjw aesthetics. It MAY be to divide the forums and moderate them differently, but that's a difficult, problematic, ubiquitous, and expensive proposition.

So I will ask again, do you have any ideas to contribute on how to solve the issues of inclusion on BOTH sides of this equation? To have a forum where women and minorities and transpeople feel safe, and to simultaneously have a forum where everyone feels heard and free to express themselves without shame (within the boundaries, of course, of not intentionally directing abuse at specific site members or communities, using hate speech, etc.)?
1 year

Munchies:

Nok:
cool beans, just restate what you've already said despite NO ONE asking you to do so, complain about having to restate it, ignore the comment you're replying to entirely, but look like you replied while also playing the victim card and offering no real solutions. Very mature. Really contributing to the community Munchies. /s

Any of your acolytes want to try their hand at expressing a real solution to the questions posed rather than just attacking pointlessly or playing for sympathy?

And for the record, as you well know, I absolutely care and have imagined, as best I can as a cis straight white male, what you've gone through, and I think the problems you bring up are real issues that need to be solved.

But the solution isn't to shut down anyone that posts something that isn't perfectly framed to sjw aesthetics. It MAY be to divide the forums and moderate them differently, but that's a difficult, problematic, ubiquitous, and expensive proposition.

So I will ask again, do you have any ideas to contribute on how to solve the issues of inclusion on BOTH sides of this equation? To have a forum where women and minorities and transpeople feel safe, and to simultaneously have a forum where everyone feels heard and free to express themselves without shame (within the boundaries, of course, of not intentionally directing abuse at specific site members or communities, using hate speech, etc.)?

I think at this point you simply refuse to read. As I told you before, there is a lack of respect towards minorities on this site: women, LGBTQIA+, POCs, ect. This is due to the unchallenged and unexplored biases that many users on this site hold.

All I want is for people to be treated with basic dignity and respect. Despite you insisting otherwise, this doesn't actually rob anyone of their ability to explore their fetishes. Unless, of course, your fetish involves things like misogeny, homophobia, transphobia, racism, ect.

I am a sadistic domme feeder. I like causing my feedee pain. But everything I do is with his explicit consent - which he can revoke at any point. The mutual respect we have for each other has not hampered our relationship. In fact, it's deepened it, and has let us explore our darker fantasies.

I find it curious that you think I have "acolytes". I do not. And I find it strange that you think people cannit independently agree with my stances on things.

I am wondering what was the point of the apology you gave me a while back. Clearly, it wasn't because you felt remorse for anything you said or did, because you are saying these things.

If you forgot, you said that it was unnatual for people to be attracted to skinny women. That the only way to be attracted to them is if you have a fetish.

I do not care if you are attracted to skinny women. My issue was that you were bashing people who have a certain body type.

I will say to you what I said in that previous thread, Nok. What do you hope to achieve? What is the point of this? You necro-posted to a thread that everyone moved on about. Why are you stirring up something that everyone else moved on about?
1 year
12   loading