Chat/Role play

Story ideas

Im desperate to write a gay/ male focused post apocalypse weight gain, any plot ideas?
1 year

Story ideas

CuppaJoe:
What if your protagonist Jaden has been on the run, trying to stay alive during the hellscape that is a zombie apocalypse.

He has flashbacks of his previous partner Ben while he searches the countryside for a new safehouse - sadly he lost Ben to the mindless horde, and is haunted by the final vision of a wall of zombies collapsing upon Ben, eating him alive while Jaden sprinted away for freedom...

Jaden runs to the outskirts of a small town and finds a deserted convenience store that has a back room leading to a large, underground storage unit. He opens the unit to find a plump twenty-something, eating greedily from a bag of chips and reading a book by candlelight.

The man's name is Lee - he also found the space a few weeks ago and has been somewhat mindlessly eating away his loneliness and isolation. There are books, candles, and dry goods stored that seem like they could last for months... maybe more?...

Jaden is the first living person Lee has seen since the outbreak began, and Lee is slightly embarrassed that he might have put on a few pounds since arriving over a month ago... I mean, who.puts on weight during an apocalypse?

As Jaden scans the room, seeing piles of twinkie wrappers and other empty junk food bags, it is apparent that Lee might have put on more than "a few". Could this maybe be a safe place to rest for a while, and to maybe enjoy the company of a fellow survivor?

You should write stories ngl, pls if you have more none apocalypse related do tell me x
1 year

Story ideas

CuppaJoe:
Thanks - I love writing prompt ideas because I don't have much time to write full stories these days.

Please feel free to use this idea and make it better!

Message me with more if you want
1 year

Story ideas

Here's the general gist behind a story I never finished:

WWIII has broken out, and the draft has been brought back. In order to fail the physical and avoid getting sent to war, some men are turning to deliberate weight gain. A dealer of weight gain supplements falls in love with one of his clients.
1 year

Story ideas

Stevita:
Here's the general gist behind a story I never finished:

WWIII has broken out, and the draft has been brought back. In order to fail the physical and avoid getting sent to war, some men are turning to deliberate weight gain. A dealer of weight gain supplements falls in love with one of his clients.

Reminds me of the episode of MASH where Klinger tries to fatten himself up to get a discharge but fails miserably.

Only in your case, you could totally make that work.
1 year

Story ideas

Guy surviving in the wasteland stumbles upon a food cache. From there play around with some ideas. Experimental food, owner finds him, he gets locked and panic eats...
1 year