Gaining

Getting started

Heya all I'm still somewhat new to all of this

I've been average on size for most of my life, I've just now started to gain, I've never tried to gain before but I guess I'm finding it harder to get started

I slammed en entire case of boost over the weekend, with pizza and snacks and (shamelessly a can of sweetend condensed milk)

1. I guess I've never hit a limit

2. I'm curious to know how it's going to feel when I do start expanding outward..

My apologies if this sounds newbie ish I'm just super curious and really wanting to live a fantasy I've been craving ever since I was a young teen xD
1 year

Getting started

Inflatetolove:
Heya all I'm still somewhat new to all of this

I've been average on size for most of my life, I've just now started to gain, I've never tried to gain before but I guess I'm finding it harder to get started

I slammed en entire case of boost over the weekend, with pizza and snacks and (shamelessly a can of sweetend condensed milk)

1. I guess I've never hit a limit

2. I'm curious to know how it's going to feel when I do start expanding outward..

My apologies if this sounds newbie ish I'm just super curious and really wanting to live a fantasy I've been craving ever since I was a young teen xD

As frustrating as it can be, you need to give it some time. Weight gain is a gradual process that needs consistency. You won't see yourself suddenly gain 10lbs in a couple of days of overeating, you need to stick with the overeating for a few weeks to start really seeing some results.

Be patient and try to enjoy embracing your gluttony in the meantime.
1 year

Getting started

If you embark on the gaining journey you have to be willing to commit to it.
Don't be surprised if it takes years to get where you want to be weight wise.
There is no magic pill or food to make you gain quickly so I would suggest enjoy eating what you love just more of it at each meal.
Don't try to rush your metabolism let it respond on its own time.
Eat more at each meal and you will gain weight.
1 year