Extreme obesity

Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

My partner already has serious mobility issues. She can only stand for a short period of time and walk very short distances. With crutches or a walker. She has a new custom bariatric wheelchair and mobility scooter. She can't get up stairs and has a stair lift. Which is reaching maximum capacity. She has become more reluctant to go out and prefers to stay home. It has recently become obvious riding her mobility scooter is becoming difficult and uncomfortable. We have discussed this and she is not going to be able to use it for much longer and will have to be reliant on her new wheelchair. Her weight gain has gone to another level as her mobility decreases her weight gain is increasing. We are looking for somewhere suitable for a immobile woman to live. She is trying to keep mobile enough until we find the ideal home. Easy access open plan on 1 level. Hoist and necessary equipment as she wants to be immobile and experience becoming so large she is bedridden. She now knits, sows, watches tv and surfs the net and is satisfied comfortable living in at home. For me seeing her loosing mobility growing enormous and knowing it's a day closer to the inevitable immobility is electric the static between us is on another level. It's all about the food and drink for her. Knowing it's what she wants makes the relationship very strong.
She does have weight related issues.
But she realises doing less is more comfortable. We have discussed what it means for her and what i will have to do for her and the impact on me. One thing we do know her immobility is now very near and is a reality that is inevitable. Which is something we both want.
1 year

My partner already has serious mobility issues. She can only stand for a short period of time and walk very short distances. With crutches or a walker. She has a new custom bariatric wheelchair and mobility scooter. She can't get up stairs and has a stair lift. Which is reaching maximum capacity. She has become more reluctant to go out and prefers to stay home. It has recently become obvious riding her mobility scooter is becoming difficult and uncomfortable. We have discussed this and she is not going to be able to use it for much longer and will have to be reliant on her new wheelchair. Her weight gain has gone to another level as her mobility decreases her weight gain is increasing. We are looking for somewhere suitable for a immobile woman to live. She is trying to keep mobile enough until we find the ideal home. Easy access open plan on 1 level. Hoist and necessary equipment as she wants to be immobile and experience becoming so large she is bedridden. She now knits, sows, watches tv and surfs the net and is satisfied comfortable living in at home. For me seeing her loosing mobility growing enormous and knowing it's a day closer to the inevitable immobility is electric the static between us is on another level. It's all about the food and drink for her. Knowing it's what she wants makes the relationship very strong.
She does have weight related issues.
But she realises doing less is more comfortable. We have discussed what it means for her and what i will have to do for her and the impact on me. One thing we do know her immobility is now very near and is a reality that is inevitable. Which is something we both want.
1 year

She might want to register as disabled if you're not already ahead of me on this. You may need to be her carer 24x7. In this case you can live comfortably on benefits plus a bit of pocket money from part time work.
1 year

I’m going for immobility now. At the rate I’m eating I will be 500 within 2 yrs then only a little more before I reach my dream. I’ve already figured out how I will be cared for and by who
1 year

Biggerbelly500:
I’m going for immobility now. At the rate I’m eating I will be 500 within 2 yrs then only a little more before I reach my dream. I’ve already figured out how I will be cared for and by who

good luck
1 year

Biggerbelly800:

You've got it all planned out that's fantastic!
1 year

Great to see so many people want to be immobile!
1 year

Biggerbelly800:

Best of luck for your goals in the future and hope you fulfill your huge fat dreams!
1 year

YES!!! I love to hear from people who seriously want/need this.
1 year

It's wonderful to see all the people who are seriously into being huge. I'd love to help, or chat with anyone who is SERIOUS. I am a heavy-duty gainer (no pun intended) and I also need encouragement and support. Please feel free to reach out. Thanks!
1 year
12345   loading