Extreme obesity

Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

I love it. 500 is a nice number. I always wanted to get to 750. I'm about 525 now. And it feels great.
1 year

thanks for responding! I do hope to get to 750 one day. You can't say this to too many people! That's why Im so glad I found this site.
1 year

Oh I totally get it!
I have a blog where I write about being FAT, you might like it. Most people think I'm crazy, and maybe I am, but it feels too good to stop.
1 year

AmandaD29:
I'm definitely on my way to being extremely obese. Not really looking to be immobile, but close to it. 500 pounds or as close to it as I can get is my goal. Currently knocking on 300's door. Hopefully in a few more years I'll be where I want to be!

That is a fantastic goal and I hope you reach it.
1 year

My wife has gotten to the point where she has trouble getting out of bed, gets stuck in the bathtub, takes showers sitting down, has to order special clothes online, can't waddle more than one block at a time without needing rest. Basically her entire life now revolves around how fat she is- and she's completely fine with it. She told me she wouldn't mind becoming completely immobile.
1 year

Biggerbelly1000:
I’m going for immobility now. At the rate I’m eating I will be 500 within 2 yrs then only a little more before I reach my dream. I’ve already figured out how I will be cared for and by who

And what a dream.
1 year

Decode:
Heading towards immobility within the next 4 years

The thought is hot beyond belief.
1 year

I'm sure you could manage that in between 4 years. 🙂👍
1 year

Decode:
Heading towards immobility within the next 4 years

You'll become immobile, I'm absolutly convinced.
1 year

I am already extremely obese and am taking my last steps before immobility.
I want to have immobility? The truth is that it worries me a bit, but it's inevitable, at some point I'm going to stop walking and I'll have to get used to it.
For the moment I am going to enjoy the food and my obesity.
1 year
1234   loading