Extreme obesity

Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

I'd love to get extremely obese to the point where I can hardly waddle to walk, can stand only a few minutes.
I'd need to be in a trusted relationship and have someone who truly loves me.
1 year

Romy:
I am already extremely obese and am taking my last steps before immobility.
I want to have immobility? The truth is that it worries me a bit, but it's inevitable, at some point I'm going to stop walking and I'll have to get used to it.
For the moment I am going to enjoy the food and my obesity.

Doctorjohn:
It’s understandable to have concerns but just embrace your immobility.

Many things we must solve before being bedridden.
I'm not stuck in bed yet, but without my husband's help I can't get up.
It terrifies me knowing that if my house catches fire or has an earthquake, I can't get out of bed and leave my house and no matter how hard my husband tries to help me, it takes a long time.
I'm helpless, we laugh about it with my husband, but it's real. In a fire I depend on the efficiency of the fire brigade or I am going to burn alive. In an earthquake I can only pray and hope that the roof doesn't collapse.
Something simpler a small heart attack and I just have to wait to die, because no one can get me out of the house without a crane.
1 year

BBWBecky:
I'd love to get extremely obese to the point where I can hardly waddle to walk, can stand only a few minutes.
I'd need to be in a trusted relationship and have someone who truly loves me.

I'd help you
1 year

Romy:
I am already extremely obese and am taking my last steps before immobility.
I want to have immobility? The truth is that it worries me a bit, but it's inevitable, at some point I'm going to stop walking and I'll have to get used to it.
For the moment I am going to enjoy the food and my obesity.

Doctorjohn:
It’s understandable to have concerns but just embrace your immobility.

Romy:
Many things we must solve before being bedridden.
I'm not stuck in bed yet, but without my husband's help I can't get up.
It terrifies me knowing that if my house catches fire or has an earthquake, .

Serious issues at hand! It really shows how courageous and brave one must be when they’re at those upward weights. Thanks for pointing all that out. Those are high priority items I would be keen to reinforce the safety and comfort of (hopeful !)my bedbound partner.
2 months

I would advise to really think about this seriously. My partner of 4 years left me in February because I had gotten bed bound and needed so much care. You need to make sure that you have a partner you trust and that loves you NOmatter what. I am now having to loss some ok my weight to be able to move and do for myself. My Insurance does not cover a aid to come help me and I don't really have friends cause I am a homebody. Anyways so now I struggle with keeping myself clean. Which then is causing health issues. Just saying do you want to be like ne ? I'm someone that is basically helpless or was and my partner said it's just to hard and to much and walked out the door. There was no way I could stop her.
1 month

@Bigmommakat42 Did you get over 600lbs? Last I knew you were 600 but mobility was still good. I'm sorry your partner of 4 years left you. I feel like If ya'll were together that long she should have stayed with you through "thick" and thin. I know some Feeders want their partner to be bed bound but the important question is can you trust them to stick with you when actually becoming bed bound? I'm glad to see your back on the Internet I've been wondering about you and how you were doing.
1 month

My largest weight was 620lbs. Yes my mobility was good. Until my doctor diagnosed me with fybromyaliga. From there my health went down. I walk with a Cain most days now but some days I hurt so bad I need a walker or I am bed bound.
1 month

@Bigmommakat Sorry to hear that has your Dr put you on any medications yet?
1 month

ARGirl410:
@Bigmommakat Sorry to hear that has your Dr put you on any medications yet?
oh yes I have plenty of meds but they don't help but so much.
1 month

@Bigmommakat I'm sorry to hear that hopefully you'll find one that works for you.
1 month
2345   loading