Gaining

How dramatic are heavy cream results, really?

I have a pretty easy time with the stuff, I've been having about three cups a day for the past three days and I think I'm starting to pork up a bit already. I'm pretty active but I'm hitting a surplus of at least 1000cal/day with the cream. Is it really gonna blow me up as fast as people say? Is the delayed gain a real worry? Very curious.
1 year

I’m curious of this too! I forgot heavy whipping cream could be used to bloat.
1 year

Ftmbulker:
I have a pretty easy time with the stuff, I've been having about three cups a day for the past three days and I think I'm starting to pork up a bit already. I'm pretty active but I'm hitting a surplus of at least 1000cal/day with the cream. Is it really gonna blow me up as fast as people say? Is the delayed gain a real worry? Very curious.

The most substantial gains I've had with heavy cream was managing to pack on 36lbs in a little over 4 months. I started at about 1 cup a day and worked my way up to 2 cups a day. That was with 3 breaks of about 2-3 weeks each from the cream during that period too.

I was mixing the cream with cake batter and some milk, sometimes ice cream too, to make a shake to drink a little before bed after eating big meals and snacking all day as well. I decided to take a break from it for a few months because I was really feeling that rapid gain and felt I needed to give my body some real time to adjust to it.

Other life stuff has since happened which has meant I haven't really been able to get back to it and sadly lost some of that weight. I'd like to do it again sometime in the near future though, even just a short stint, to feel that rapid growth again.

If you want to try get some noticeable results it's worth giving a go for a 2-4 week period and seeing how your body takes it. It sounds like you're enjoying it for the moment too, so I hope you get enjoyable results. Good luck!
1 year

Heavy cream has been the single biggest help in my gain. As I had a hard time eating enough and gaining. It took about a week for my digestive track to accept it better. Also, drinking smaller amounts throughout the day helped. Your body can only absorb so much so fast. But you can see by my pics. I've gone from about 144lbs to 215 now. I've had breaks in between. But I'd say I could about 2-3 lbs a week. Sometimes more sometimes less. I usually drink 1 quart over a day or two. 1 quart of heavy cream is about 3600 calories which is how much 1 lb of body fat is. So, if you eat your daily 2000-2500 calories and add in heavy cream on top of that you basically gain 1 lbs for each quart you drink. Of course it isn't as exact as that. But it's a good baseline. Hopefully that helps a bit. smiley I made a before and after pic that shows the results lol
1 year

Day 3 update. Quart of heavy cream, about 5000 calories a day total. I'm noticeably paunchier and my love handles have grown as well. Weight fluctuates but has been settling at about 3lbs higher than normal. I'm wondering if the delayed gaining is a real phenomenon, and if it is, I really want to know if the amount consumed has any effect on how much is gained after stopping.
1 year

I’m wondering this myself. I started drinking half a pint right before bed and haven’t really noticed a difference. I’ve actually lost two pounds
1 year

Noname3543:
It’ll make you lose some visceral fat but then you’ll start suddenly being really jiggly out of nowhere

Even if I only drink half a pint?
1 year

How long ago? Pretty sure you need to keep it up for more than a couple days or so, since it seems results are not instant. Of course, don't try to drink more than you feel like you can handle.
1 year

ILuvChubbyChix:
How long ago? Pretty sure you need to keep it up for more than a couple days or so, since it seems results are not instant. Of course, don't try to drink more than you feel like you can handle.

Off and on last week, but nightly since Sunday
1 year

Heavy cream always made me gain but you can use meal supplements like Ensure as well, it does about the same.
Drink what you can handle and there is no need to drink a lot because your body can only absorb so much.
It does have a residual gaining effect on me and I will gain several lbs even after stopping.
Mass gainer shakes do the same on me as well.
1 year
12   loading