Stuffing

Why do we find such pleasure in getting stuffed beyond capacity?

I don't know. But I want to find out tomorrow.😊
1 year

Why do we find such pleasure in getting stuffed beyond capacity?

what most of you report here I know only too well from my feedee wife.
She finds it very, very arousing to stuff herself to the point of immobility, breathing shallowly and pushing her gut to the point bevor it seems
like to burst. according to her statements, she is only then full and finished eating.she describes that she has developed a real addiction to this immense pressure in the stomach when it is stretched to the breaking point and the stomach just bulges out violently and the skin on it is very stretched.

However, it is becoming more and more difficult to reach this state, or to put it another way, she needs more and more delicious food until she gets really full, since she is also expanding her intestines with it. but she has such an urge that she does these fillings every 2-3 days, which now last for hours. .when I'm home I support her with a few tummy rubs between courses until she doesn't want it anymore, fearing the pressure will make her vomit before she's full. - That would be a waste.
Otherwise I help her shovel when she is too exhausted and enjoy the sight of her majestically growing belly when it stretches outwards.
1 year
12   loading