Stuffing

Why do we find such pleasure in getting stuffed beyond capacity?

Is it a superior thing? Like you feel most comfortable and superior when your fed and fed to feel more comfortable? Maybe getting stuffed is a sign of safety and a biological sign of superiority if your able to be well fed, your able to rest where you are and relax. That’s kinda where my mind goes, it feels fucking amazing to be fed by others, but why do we love it? Why is it preferred over money and other things?
1 year

It could be a survival thing. Eating till your full is basically nature's way of saying your winning life.
1 year

When I stuff, I just get an urge to eat it is like a sex drive you cannot ignore it. And then yes, I enjoy the feeling of swallowing and feeling the stomach expand and the sound it makes as the food sloshes around and when you poke yourself or when you walk.
1 year

Bigdj1977:
I get a very satisfying sense of accomplishment from stuffing myself to the brim. I love food and eating and I generally “eat big”, but on the occasions where I stuff myself till I am physically full to the point of not having room for one more bite I feel like having accomplished a great feat! It’s like I did battle and emerged victorious 😉!

I would love to feel what that is like.
1 year

It feels sooooo good😋
1 year

Rufatyet2:
It feels sooooo good😋

Well ? that's a new immediate goal of mine. ☺️
1 year

Nothing feels better😉😋
1 year

Can't wait to find out.
1 year

The aspect of pushing myself to my limits gets the same juices flowing as doing something athletic for me. I am only competing against myself and my limits, but I want to do my best. A fully stuffed belly is an accomplishment, especially when I had to push on for one more bite, one more sip, one more spoonful when I'm not even sure that I can.
1 year

People have touched on a lot of what I like about stuffing. Loving food, just wanting to eat more and more, being uncomfortably full. But part of what I love is the naughtiness of over eating. I’ve already gotten enough calories and at my weight I know I don’t need more. I shouldn’t keep eating but I continue to stuff my face. It’s that doing something I shouldn’t that makes it even more enticing.
1 year
12   loading