Lifestyle tips

My gf isn’t into feederism, how can i talk to her about supporting me

We’ve talked about this so many times, this stuff is like opposite for what she’s into. I understand that, it’s difficult for her to support me when her hearts not fully into it. Is there any recommendations anyone could give me on how she could slowly work up to doing this for me because it makes me happy? (Don’t bother commenting to break up, that’s just not happening).
I’m not asking her to be into it or to love my fetish as much as I do, but just to support me, say things, rub my belly.
1 year

MrCupeKe:
We’ve talked about this so many times, this stuff is like opposite for what she’s into. I understand that, it’s difficult for her to support me when her hearts not fully into it. Is there any recommendations anyone could give me on how she could slowly work up to doing this for me because it makes me happy? (Don’t bother commenting to break up, that’s just not happening).
I’m not asking her to be into it or to love my fetish as much as I do, but just to support me, say things, rub my belly.

If you've gone over it 60 ways to Sunday and she still says no, you might need to drop it.
1 year

MrCupeKe:

Your girlfriend has made it clear to you that she isn't into or interested in feederism, even for you. That is her communicating what her boundaries are, and if you truly love and care for her you'll respect them and accept she can't support you with it.

Just because she's in a relationship with you doesn't mean she is obligated to facilitate your fantasies. If she has said no, repeatedly, and you keep trying to convince her or keep attempting to wear her down so she finally says yes, that's awful behavior from you and immensely disrespectful toward her.

You can't always get what you want from people. Make peace with that and move on.
1 year

No means no
1 year

What will you do if your girlfriend keeps saying no? If you keep bringing it up despite her saying she doesn't want it, are you even going to be happy in your relationship?

I'll start by offering some suggestions. My partner is not into feedism either, and I'm perfectly fine with that. But when I asked her what *she* is into, I discovered she likes being praised and for me showing attraction to her body. So I constantly tell her how much I love her belly, and reinforce how attracted I am to her always. Her weight fluctuates from thin to curvy. She used to feel self conscious about it. But now? Now she's practically excited to show off her stomach, at least for me. And at the same time, I hope she's more confident in herself.

My point is, if you to feel fulfilled, you need to start by asking "how might my girlfriend enjoy my kink?" She doesn't owe it to you to partake in this. You can't force her to. But think about what she likes, ask her what she wants, and make sure she is fulfilled too. If she feels loved and taken care of, she's more likely to want to do the same for you. And who knows, you may just find an overlap - but you have to start with understanding her needs first.

If, after attempting to meet her needs, she still has no interest in this kink, then it's on you to decide what you want. Like everyone is saying, in the end you can't force her to like this. No means no. Are you okay with being in a relationship where your feedism needs are not met? If no, then it's your responsibility to find an alternative, not your girlfriend's.
1 year

A few weeks ago I built up the courage to tell my girlfriend about this fetish. I did this despite knowing she had had body image issues and eating issues in the past, because I felt like it wasn't a secret I wanted to keep. At first she acted very confused, and was scared that it would affect her and our relationship, even though I tried to reassure her that it wouldn't (which is the truth).

My girlfriend is quite slim, but she is a bit bottom heavy. I made it clear that I liked that before I told her about the kink, and she was naturally fine with that. When I came out with the kink, she figured out the reason I liked that part of her body was due to the fetish. For a while she felt very unsure about our whole sexual relationship because of that, but she eventually managed to come to terms with it, and it now doesn't bother her.

Although I was very scared for a few weeks that this could be the end of our relationship, I am now happy to not have this secret, and I don't regret telling her whatsoever. So my advice to people with this issue is, if your partner is the one, they will understand, and even if they don't want to engage in the kink they will accept it, so I believe it's a risk worth taking.
1 year

KindaBritish:
A few weeks ago I built up the courage to tell my girlfriend about this fetish. I did this despite knowing she had had body image issues and eating issues in the past, because I felt like it wasn't a secret I wanted to keep. At first she acted very confused, and was scared that it would affect her and our relationship, even though I tried to reassure her that it wouldn't (which is the truth).

My girlfriend is quite slim, but she is a bit bottom heavy. I made it clear that I liked that before I told her about the kink, and she was naturally fine with that. When I came out with the kink, she figured out the reason I liked that part of her body was due to the fetish. For a while she felt very unsure about our whole sexual relationship because of that, but she eventually managed to come to terms with it, and it now doesn't bother her.

Although I was very scared for a few weeks that this could be the end of our relationship, I am now happy to not have this secret, and I don't regret telling her whatsoever. So my advice to people with this issue is, if your partner is the one, they will understand, and even if they don't want to engage in the kink they will accept it, so I believe it's a risk worth taking.

Totally get that for sure. I know it was a relief to my non-kink enjoying partner both knowing my interests, but also therapeutic for me to have it off my chest too. She gained a little weight unintentionally but feels fine about knowing I like it. If the person really wants to be with you and loves you, they can certainly move past the kink unless something else is happening (I.e. trying to force it upon them, other extracurriculars, etc.)
1 year

So the last two weeks I've been actively gaining weight by eating around 5000 calories a day and drinking at least 250mls of heavy cream(double cream where im from) every day and a shake of serious mass.. ive definitely got bigger, even stronger and my belly is definitely bigger.. yesterday I saw my girlfriend for the first time since I started gaining. She is very fit and sporty and as far as I know not into all this but she couldn't keep her hands off me..she kept saying that whatever I did the last few weeks is amazing and that she loves how big my chest and arms were...she didn't mention my growing belly but she gave me a belly rub after a large meal and she can't seem to keep her hands off me.. I told her ill keep drinking the protein shakes and will get bigger and she loved it.....what do ye guys think? Is she secretly into weight gain. Should I tell her about my secret? Is she just into me getting bulkier (stronger) or does she like my new fat belly too?
1 year

KindaBritish:
A few weeks ago I built up the courage to tell my girlfriend about this fetish.

Ex Jock:
This is no understatement. Shit is scary, I’ve done it in the past and it did NOT go over well. “So you’re calling me fat basically just by being into me?” No. Or just being creeped out by it. “So you’re attracted to [random person/friend we meet who happens to be chubby or fat] over me”. No.

I see those and raise you, "What, you want me like that new Brendan Frasier movie?" 😓
1 year