Stuffing

Stuffing tool - a bit of tech needed

Imagine a discrete sex toy like a vibrator, one of the wearable ones for panties or the kind that gets inserted...choice is yours male or female version.
Also imagine this, a necklace like one of those choker style necklaces with a sensor/switch inside that responds each time you swallow. Every time you swallow the switch kicks the vibrator on to give you some pleasure to your sensitive area!
It runs just long enough for the food to travel into the stomach when it then switches off.
Each time you take another bite and swallow a jolt of pleasure hits you in the right spot...
Thoughts anyone???
1 year

I'm working on a scifi WG novellette that I may borrow this collar idea for as I am stuck with a couple of scenes with feeding mechanics!
1 year

Oh my...
😲🍆🍆🍆

(I know there are vibrators that can be worn in your underwear and controlled remotely, like a feeder turning it on and off in this style... but to be doing it to YOURSELF just by SWALLOWING?? I'd completely lose my mind. I'd be so huge. So fat and so huge.)
1 year

For the extra bit of kink, an alternative placement of the trigger would be in something phallic or tube-shaped so it goes off when sucked on.
1 year