General

Walking in public

Once I would try and hide or cover up my size. More likely just kidding myself that I was. Now I do not try. So I now look for reactions to my fattness from a mild look to full on stare. Reaction from your above average size to holy shit how do you move. What are your feelings to public reactions and do you embrace them. As long as not verbal abuse or looks of distain that is.
1 year

Walking in public

CuppaJoe:
I admittedly don't get out of my house and into the public too often - I work from home and have very long hours, so my typical "outside" time is to get groceries or to occasionally run to the pharmacy, etc...

When I occasionally DO get out to a department store or a place with lots of PEOPLE, I have a constant internal struggle about how I interact with fat people. Do I gaze admiringly or in a friendly way to let them know that I'm an appreciator? Or does my gaze instead make me look like I'm either a critic or worse... a creeper?

So I tend to be discreet about my Fat Fandom - unless we make ANY conversation, at which point I will probably be extra friendly and attentive (which might give off the same vibes?)

Gah....

I'm glad you are confident about yourself. Know that not every stare or glance is necessarily a mean one. 🥰

I say if you like what you see take a short look maybe 5 sec once or twice but no more to be mindful of the context if people are out shopping that what they have in mind not being look at maybe. If your look is one of, I like what I see, the body language will be plain enough to detect.
1 year

Walking in public

If you stare at a fat person, they will think you don't like it, and that you think they are a freak. You might be able to get away with looking, if you give a smile.
1 year

Walking in public

Personally I get a thrill out of it. I posted a fat experience I had earlier this year about walking home shirtless with McDonald's.

I hope people were staring!
1 year