Fat experiences

Bellybutton sex

Its an experience like no other, I absolutely love it
1 year

Bellybutton sex

One day I hope my belly button might be deep enough for that, hahaha..

Though over the years I've gained A LOT of weight and it hasn't gotten any deeper... Anyone got any tips for me to make that happen?
1 year

Bellybutton sex

I’ve done it in the past before. It’s definitely quite something! Though every belly button is different and not all of them would be big enough to fit in??

Though at least having your tongue do the work is always fun with any belly button. 😜
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Bigboyproject:

Though over the years I've gained A LOT of weight and it hasn't gotten any deeper... Anyone got any tips for me to make that happen?

Sounds like you've got a good deal of viceral fat. Since this is fat around your organs, it pushes up the base of your navel making it shallow. Meanwhile subcutaneous fat is fat under the skin. As such, it makes the navel deeper.
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Bigboyproject:

Munchies:
Sounds like you've got a good deal of viceral fat. Since this is fat around your organs, it pushes up the base of your navel making it shallow. Meanwhile subcutaneous fat is fat under the skin. As such, it makes the navel deeper.

Yes, that would be right.. I've gotten a bit more subcutaneous fat, but not nearly enough to deepen my belly button..

Any advice for adding just subcutaneous fat would be great... Then I can truly soften up and get a nice deep belly button..
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Bigboyproject:

Munchies:

Bigboyproject:
Yes, that would be right.. I've gotten a bit more subcutaneous fat, but not nearly enough to deepen my belly button..

Any advice for adding just subcutaneous fat would be great... Then I can truly soften up and get a nice deep belly button..

Take a look at this article:

www.healthifyme.com/blog/subcutaneous-fat-causes-risks-and-ways-to-reduce-it/

I want to be clear that it is difficult to impossible to only gain one kind of fat. Even if you do succeed in gaining more subcutaneous fat, you *will* gain visceral fat with it.
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Oh that's absolutely fine if I gain more visceral fat at the same time, but if I can concentrate my gaining of subcutaneous fat (relative to visceral) then maybe I can get that deep belly button I want, but in the meantime my belly will push it even further in front of me.. Win, win situation I guess πŸ˜‚

Thank for the the link, I'll check it out now. 😊
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Unfortunately it doesn't really help me know more of what I can eat to try to add more subcutaneous fat.. πŸ€”

I'm sure there was a gainer article a couple of years back which explained what foods were good to gain visceral and subcutaneous fat.. I didn't save it, which is a real shame.
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Bigboyproject:
Unfortunately it doesn't really help me know more of what I can eat to try to add more subcutaneous fat.. πŸ€”

I'm sure there was a gainer article a couple of years back which explained what foods were good to gain visceral and subcutaneous fat.. I didn't save it, which is a real shame.

That's just it, though. There aren't any such foods that are good for gaining one type of fat over the other. That's not how the body works. It outlines this in the article as well.

It's mostly a genetic and hormonal level thing.
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Love belly button sex. especially when she puts lotion or oil in her fat roles. Its like titty fucking but more intimate honestly. A few times i have dealt with girls who orgasmed from it. Hard to find women who will do it. For one there arent many who get satisfaction from it so dont see the point more so they are embarrassed with their bellies.
1 year
12   loading