Chat/Role play

Your conversion to a fast food lifestyle.

Burgers, pizza, tacos, chicken nuggets, spicy chicken sandwiches.

There are what I like to call "staple foods." Because let's be honest, fast food should be a staple in anyone's diet.

I mean it's right there out on the street, waiting for your business. How wonderful is it that you can get food high in calories in such a short amount of time? It's truly incredible.

Are you ready to dive into the pleasures of fast food?
1 year

Conversion? I’m already there! Lol
1 year

Doctors oughta prescribe a fast food diet.
1 year

I am considering switching to a fast food only diet , but waiting for the right time.
1 year

Moving to a small town in Oregon, had my fast food diet weekly, to almost every day, and the scale has only gone up, I got here at a healthy 260. I have gone up to over 300 pounds fluff. Love fast food. I ate McDonald’s for a month and gained 27 pounds of girth. I’m willing to do it again
1 year

I love fast food also and junk food. Believe me when the time comes da weight will pile up, maybe ride a scooter.
1 year

ILovefatfood:
I am considering switching to a fast food only diet , but waiting for the right time.

That sounds amazing. Breakfast, lunch, dinner...snacks in between. All fast food.
1 year

Yes, that is the plan.
1 year

If you want to start off by turning fast food into a staple food, my recommendation is having fast food as the first meal of the day.

For example, today I got a McGriddle from McDonald's for breakfast. The first bite of food to go into my mouth to greet the new day, was fast food.

This led to me wanting more fast food since it's how I started my day.
1 year

I see I’ll definitely try that approach
1 year
1234   loading