Chat/Role play

Your conversion to a fast food lifestyle.

I tend to express my thanks for fast food every single day.

We have a source of food that's high in calories, proteins, fat, carbohydrates, and readily available.

Ensuring that the first bite of food I take in the day is fast food, is important because it sets the standard for this lifestyle.

Consider it like taking a multivitamin. Even if I have breakfast plans in the day with another, I like to have a McGriddle, or Egg McMuffin handy in the fridge, microwave it, take a bite, and save it for later before stuffing myself with my friends.

Who am I kidding? I tend to finish it anyway more often than not smiley. Can't just take a bite.

First thing you should be thinking when you open your eyes is which fast food meal am I going to have to start the day?
1 year

That is very good advice I’ll try it, sometimes i think of getting 4 or 5 McMuffins, and many hash browns.
1 year

ILovefatfood:
That is very good advice I’ll try it, sometimes i think of getting 4 or 5 McMuffins, and many hash browns.

I'm considering doing other things too like keeping a McDonald's cup by my nightstand and filling it with water when I go to bed, as a reminder of my devotion to fast food.

Maybe soda would be better now that I think about it. Water has no calories and my goal is constant caloric intake.
1 year

I'm still loving every minute of my fast food centered lifestyle smiley.
1 year

What's the most amount of fast food that you've eaten in a day?

Have you had a day where all of your big meals for the day were fast food?
1 year

FatDave:
If you want to start off by turning fast food into a staple food, my recommendation is having fast food as the first meal of the day.

For example, today I got a McGriddle from McDonald's for breakfast. The first bite of food to go into my mouth to greet the new day, was fast food.

This led to me wanting more fast food since it's how I started my day.

Just 1 sandwich? I usually get at least 2 maybe even some of them sausage and egg burritos w/ hash browns
1 year

FatDave:
What's the most amount of fast food that you've eaten in a day?

Have you had a day where all of your big meals for the day were fast food?

Regular occurrence for me. I usually stop at a gas station in the morning for some gas and to gas up my equipment get a few monsters or coffee but usually I’ll get a few donuts or a few sandwiches. Then by lunch I’m stopping for a sandwich or a few burgers. I usually make dinner but I’ll eat whatever I made over the course of the evening unless I order then I just get it done with rq lol
1 year

Usually weekly for me now. Over lockdown I was having McDonald's/kfc/ pizza hut and kebab every single day. Didn't eat healthy at all.
1 year

FatDave:
Burgers, pizza, tacos, chicken nuggets, spicy chicken sandwiches.

Are you ready to dive into the pleasures of fast food?

Honestly I can feel my fat tummy whine for it constantly. I just keep eating it more and more bc I can’t control my belly. I have went from once a week to 3 times a week. I don’t like healthy meals and just want sweet sweet fat filled fast food.
1 year

I ate over 3300 calories of fast food today. So maybe I'm addicted. 🤔
1 year
1234   loading