Chat/Role play

Your conversion to a fast food lifestyle.

Spoop Skerry:
I ate over 3300 calories of fast food today. So maybe I'm addicted. 🤔

That's amazing. I hope to get up to there in a day soon. I need to add more shakes when I order. Maybe a chocolate one. Lately I've been getting soda.
1 year

2023 is coming up.

How much fast food will we be eating to celebrate the new year?
1 year

I feel like this would be easy to transition to for MOST PEOPLE. Aka people who are not in the middle of nowhere. I didnt get fast food for four years I was so deep in country.

But like, I missed it, I asked for it for Christmas for years.

But now near the city you can walk to it, get it delivered. You have so many options, it is addictive, fast, easy, delicious, cheap.
1 year

Mooidik:
i mainly eat sweet things like cookie candy and custard!., i wish i could eat more fast food! I'm always full quickly.. do you have any tips?

What I do is set it as a top priority. First thing I eat in the day? First bite of food that goes into my mouth? Fast food.
1 year

Happy 2023 everyone. I'm starting the new year off right with a fast food breakfast, then lunch, then dinner.

I'm getting a McDonald's breakfast sandwich, hash brown, large OJ and coffee with extra cream and sugar.
1 year

Tomorrow I will order KFC buckets and burger and as an appetizer I will eat pizza.

So I can say, starting the new year with lots of fast food is the best way to celebrate it.

And it's good when you will be a fat immobile pig someday! So go on and eat guys!
1 year

Ate fast food four times today, totalling over 6000 calories. Feeling soo stuffed.
1 year

Spoop Skerry:
Ate fast food four times today, totalling over 6000 calories. Feeling soo stuffed.

Awesome smiley. I love when I have days of eating nothing but fast food.
1 year

I've been eating so much fast food lately.

My pants are starting to feel tighter than usual.

Am I going to stop?

Nope. Maybe I'll get a diet soda to be "healthy" though smiley
1 year

FAMGM:
One of the features of feedism that I really like is that there are thousands of us living a decadent lifestyle, where we get 1,000s more calories per day than we actually need — for the most part happy, and sexually fulfilled. Even if you personally don’t eat junk food, you can’t deny that most of this community probably would not have come together without it.

Agreed. Junk food is one of life's finer pleasures.
1 year
1234   loading