Gaining

Delayed weight gain from hc

BigNate:
Wow, I'm not sure how you managed to drink that much for so long. Did you notice undigested dairy fat coming out the other end? When I did too much it would just pass right through me and I had trouble eating. My stomach was a total wreck at that point. I think it's possible to digest a quart or more a day but your body needs there to be food mixed with it. I drank 44 out of 48 ounces of a chocolate milkshake last night which had a cup of heavy cream mixed in and I had some stomach issues when I got up today. Nothing bad, just a little nausea and not much of an appetite. I got carried away and started off with too much. Less is more in the long run.

I definitely noticed the undigested dairy fat when I was drinking it five times per day but, now that you mention it, I also noticed the undigested dairy fat when I was drinking it four times per day too. When drinking it four times per day, I did not notice the undigested dairy fat at the beginning. It started to appear near the end of the month.

I hope reducing my consumption to just three servings per day helps to prevent this problem.

BigNate, you previously mentioned that it's easier to cut back than it is to stop and start up again. When you cut back, how do you personally do this? Do you reduce the number of times you drink it per day? Do you reduce the amount that you drink at one sitting, or do you use a combination of these two?
1 year

BigNate:
Wow, I'm not sure how you managed to drink that much for so long. Did you notice undigested dairy fat coming out the other end? When I did too much it would just pass right through me and I had trouble eating. My stomach was a total wreck at that point. I think it's possible to digest a quart or more a day but your body needs there to be food mixed with it. I drank 44 out of 48 ounces of a chocolate milkshake last night which had a cup of heavy cream mixed in and I had some stomach issues when I got up today. Nothing bad, just a little nausea and not much of an appetite. I got carried away and started off with too much. Less is more in the long run.

Zora:
I definitely noticed the undigested dairy fat when I was drinking it five times per day but, now that you mention it, I also noticed the undigested dairy fat when I was drinking it four times per day too. When drinking it four times per day, I did not notice the undigested dairy fat at the beginning. It started to appear near the end of the month.

I hope reducing my consumption to just three servings per day helps to prevent this problem.

BigNate, you previously mentioned that it's easier to cut back than it is to stop and start up again. When you cut back, how do you personally do this? Do you reduce the number of times you drink it per day? Do you reduce the amount that you drink at one sitting, or do you use a combination of these two?

I would do both. If I was drinking it all in one sitting I would spread it out through the day and mix it with food. If I still had a problem, then I would start backing off the overall amount per day.

Now if you are feeling bad backing down usually stops the problem but if not, then you have to stop for a while.

Changing your shake recipes up also makes a big difference. The more that you add to your gainer shake besides for the cream the better it will digest.

Treat cream like it's magic because it can do amazing things to your body. It can also make you want to never touch it again if you abuse it.
1 year

BigNate:
I would do both. If I was drinking it all in one sitting I would spread it out through the day and mix it with food. If I still had a problem, then I would start backing off the overall amount per day.

Now if you are feeling bad backing down usually stops the problem but if not, then you have to stop for a while.

Changing your shake recipes up also makes a big difference. The more that you add to your gainer shake besides for the cream the better it will digest.

Treat cream like it's magic because it can do amazing things to your body. It can also make you want to never touch it again if you abuse it.

When you had to stop, how long did you have to go without the heavy cream before you were able to drink it again?
1 year

BigNate:

Zora:
When you had to stop, how long did you have to go without the heavy cream before you were able to drink it again?

I would stop for several weeks to several months. That's because I would really go overboard, and then I would be repelled for a while. If I was having stomach problems and I hadn't reached my goal weight yet, I would still give it at least 3 weeks if you are having problems.
I would set a goal of 10 pounds and then gain it as fast as I could and then stop for a while. My last 20 pounds came on in 3 months from just food and I wasn't trying to gain weight. In the beginning I had to struggle to gain and keep it, now it's happening by itself.

I'm still disappointed after my recent gain because at 260 my sides and back still haven't filled out. I'm going to use cream sparingly at this point because I balloon easily and I want to take my time without feeling sick.
1 year

Try a triple shot of espresso, lots of sugar and fill the cup with heavy cream. It goes down easy and doesn't cause problems.
11 months

What about those of us on the smaller side ? Do the gains happen just as quickly & as noticeable?
11 months

Yes I plan to give it a try for about 2 weeks very soon. Going to mix with ice cream & make a shake before bed every night. Hoping I thicken up a bit before vacation. Although I’ve already gained a few pounds without it lol

Stillnoname:
What about those of us on the smaller side ? Do the gains happen just as quickly & as noticeable?

Otacon0205:
Normally any kind of weight gains on smaller bodies is more noticeable. As far as the speed of it, depends how much you will consume of it and how your body will be able to tolerate it, but trust and believe it does work and for some quite fast, plus it’s all subcutaneous fat that you will gain from HC, so much softness smiley
If you feel like boosting your gain give it a try and see for yourself.
11 months
234   loading