Gaining

Delayed weight gain from hc

I’ve been drinking 500ml a day on top of 3000 calories a day and seeing some small results but not much when will it kick in and how much will I gain
1 year

Exiting, can’t wait for the love handles to come in. I’ve heard there is a delay is this something that actually happens i haven’t read to much into the forums as I wanted to hear from someone directly (thanks😜). Is it a myth or fact ?
1 year

I’m sure it was I’m just waiting for all those calories to hit me like a truck but until then I’ll keep updating on my progress 😋
1 year

I've used heavy cream to go from about 140ish lbs to about 215lbs. It definitely works and can work fast. BUT, and that's a big but (ha!) It still takes time. 1 quart of heavy cream is about 3600 calories. Which if it all converts to body fat would be 1lb. But, you still have to eat your daily 2000-2500 calories on top of that. Also, heavy cream being so high in fat it can take your digestive track days to week or so to adjust. Even then it can only digest so much. Drinking smaller amounts, a few hundred calories worth throughout the day can help.
Delayed weight does happen. But I've never noticed it to be anything crazy. Usually just noticing more jiggle or a little bit more of a roll forming. It all depends on how much you gain and how much you weight already to see if it's noticeable. Weight gain in general is a marathon not a sprint. I will say, if you keep using heavy cream as the weeks and months the pass you WILL gain a lot. Keep at it smiley
1 year

I definitely will😜 some really good advice there thanks for that let me know if anyone has anymore tips for a piggy like me
1 year

Im in a very similar situation. I started gaining heavy cream about 10 days ago. Every morning, I drink 250 mls of cream mixed with one scoop of optimum nutrition mass gainer. The shake is about 2500 calories, which is about my daily maintenance amount, so then for the rest of the day I can over eat on excess calories. This can be anything from 3000 calories to 6000. Most days im very bloated looking and I look fatter. Last night I had a few beers before bed and when I woke up my belly was flatter and I looked smaller as if i hadnt gained any weight at all. I wonder is that to do with dehydration from the beers. But any way going by the maths I should be at least 7 pounds heavier but it definitely doesn't feel like it. ill keep going and hopefully the delayed magic might happen sooner then later. By the way im 5ft 11 and 200 pounds
1 year

(Unrelated, sort of,) I have been at work all day today, getting free food as alwayssmiley I’ve noticed that it feel like I’m getting more jiggly and my ass feels like it’s growing literally throughout the day. What dose this mean. I had the same feeling yesterday aswell.

Side note the past two day I’ve upped my heavy cream an extra 300ml and added ice cream and peanut butter to
1 year

God I hope your right.

Are you talking from experience or from seeing others do the same
1 year

How long have you been doing the heavy cream? I found that in my second week of a cream cycle it's almost like I can feel parts of myself subtley expanding and getting fatter, bit I'm still not sure if it's because that's what's happening, or if I'm just excited and anticipating the gains.

You can always try taking weekly chest, belly, hip and thigh measurements. Sometimes you will see growth with the tape measure before you see growth on the scale.
1 year

I’ll be sure to take frequent measurements every week my first ones are on my profile if you want to have a look. How many weeks should I continue to max out the Chubb. I’ve been doing it for 1 week today.
1 year
1234   loading