Gaining

Delayed weight gain from hc

FeedeeHS19:
Exiting, can’t wait for the love handles to come in. I’ve heard there is a delay is this something that actually happens i haven’t read to much into the forums as I wanted to hear from someone directly (thanks😜). Is it a myth or fact ?

There is a 2 week delay, and even in some cases it can take 3 weeks. Don't mistake the bloat that cream gives you for weight gain. That eventually passes and after that your skin should start getting itchy in spots as it stretches. Look for that and the obvious tightening of your clothes. You might even feel a soreness in a different areas. When my upper belly started filling out from drinking cream gainer shakes the tissues were sore because the new fat was being added faster than normal. I noticed things like that until my body changed shape and I started looking fat instead of chubby. I gain weight so easily now that I don't need cream anymore. I bet if I tried it now that I could balloon up to 300 pounds in two months.
1 year

I’ve done it for 7 days so far and I’m thinking about another week or two of the cream but unsure as to if the “delayed effect is going to blow me up more than expected. Should I go for another week ?
1 year

I’ve done it for 7 days so far and I’m thinking about another week or two of the cream but unsure as to if the “delayed effect is going to blow me up more than expected. Should I go for another week ?
1 year

I never experienced a delay. I weighed myself once per week, and noticed gains after just one week. I also never experienced residual gains. Once I stopped drinking heavy whipping cream, the gaining stopped.
1 year

FeedeeHS19:

If it's not causing an upset stomach and you feel fine then you should keep going. You need to put a couple of weeks in otherwise it will be disappointing. Pay attention to your body and drink less if you have problems. Mixing it with food and drinking less at one time makes it easy to keep going. I would do it for a month and then take a break.
1 year

Zora:
I never experienced a delay. I weighed myself once per week, and noticed gains after just one week. I also never experienced residual gains. Once I stopped drinking heavy whipping cream, the gaining stopped.

Lol, that makes it so easy. I've been wanting to see what would happen if I drank a cup of it daily mixed in a shake long enough for the gains to start, and then how about I just keep it going for while, lol? I would like to go for 2-3 months before stopping. I'm really tempted to do it. None of my current clothes fit which makes this the perfect time to buy news ones and go up several sizes so I can grow into them.
1 year

BigNate:
Lol, that makes it so easy. I've been wanting to see what would happen if I drank a cup of it daily mixed in a shake long enough for the gains to start, and then how about I just keep it going for while, lol? I would like to go for 2-3 months before stopping. I'm really tempted to do it. None of my current clothes fit which makes this the perfect time to buy news ones and go up several sizes so I can grow into them.

I'm right there with you. I've had a rough time with heavy whipping cream lately, and have been tempted to give up, but the desire to keep fattening up is so incredibly strong.

I'll make a new post in the gaining section to track my progress.
1 year

BigNate:

Zora:
I'm right there with you. I've had a rough time with heavy whipping cream lately, and have been tempted to give up, but the desire to keep fattening up is so incredibly strong.

I'll make a new post in the gaining section to track my progress.

Cool, I look forward to checking it out. What kind of problems are you having? It's best to cut back then to stop. Whenever I stopped I found it much harder to get going again.
I just ordered a 12 pound bag of Serious Mass weight gain shake powder. It was half off if I subscribed for regular deliveries, lol. 4 bags, 4 gallons of heavy cream, a couple dozen bananas, and a several gallons of ice cream is all that I need to reach 300 lb, lol. I'm going to take it sort of slow, about 5-10 pounds a month.
1 year

I was having a problem with nausea. I would be fine for about a month, but then I would start getting nauseous. It would get to a point where I couldn't keep the heavy whipping cream down, and would give up.

I think I had been drinking more than my body can handle, and I'm hoping that your recommendation will help me gain sustainably. Overall, I'll drink less than I had before. I'll also reduce consumption if I start to get nauseous. I'll take slower gains over zero gains any day.
1 year

Zora:
I was having a problem with nausea. I would be fine for about a month, but then I would start getting nauseous. It would get to a point where I couldn't keep the heavy whipping cream down, and would give up.

I think I had been drinking more than my body can handle, and I'm hoping that your recommendation will help me gain sustainably. Overall, I'll drink less than I had before. I'll also reduce consumption if I start to get nauseous. I'll take slower gains over zero gains any day.

How much were you drinking each day? I'm not going over a cup a day and I'm starting out with a half cup for a little while before I move up. I've been craving a chocolate milkshake so later I'm dropping by the store for a quart of heavy cream to add it to the milkshake so I can indulge myself to the limit. But after tonight's treat I want to get my body adjusted to it slowly.
1 year
1234   loading