Gaining

Delayed weight gain from hc

Zora:
I was having a problem with nausea. I would be fine for about a month, but then I would start getting nauseous. It would get to a point where I couldn't keep the heavy whipping cream down, and would give up.

I think I had been drinking more than my body can handle, and I'm hoping that your recommendation will help me gain sustainably. Overall, I'll drink less than I had before. I'll also reduce consumption if I start to get nauseous. I'll take slower gains over zero gains any day.

It also sounds like you are drinking it straight. If you put it in food and make shakes with it, it will really make it much better. There is a drink that I really like which is almost like drinking it straight. Mix it with root beer until it tastes like a root beer float, it's pretty awesome. It's really good when it's super cold. Orange juice is another good one to mix with it. You can add orange juice and a little orange Sherbert for an orange creamsicle.
1 year

or try a cakeshake. I've been drinking it before bed for about a week now.
I've also drunk too much pure whipped cream in the past. I felt nauseous and had digestive problems. I get along really well with the cake batter and can already see some changes in my body. preferably less, but regularly!. so your great body gets used to it.
1 year

Mopsi:
I've also drunk too much pure whipped cream in the past. I felt nauseous and had digestive problems. I get along really well with the cake batter and can already see some changes in my body. preferably less, but regularly!. so your great body gets used to it.

What do you put in your cakeshakes?
1 year

Mopsi:

BigNate:

around 300 ml heavy whipped cream. 100 grams cake mix. some milk until the consistency is right. I eat a banana with it. it is good for my digestion.
the cake mix is ​​a great combination. fat from the cream and a lot of sugar. I already notice how everything is getting softer and tighter. that only after 4 days. how will it be after the 2 weeks
What do you put in your cakeshakes?
1 year

BigNate:
How much were you drinking each day? I'm not going over a cup a day and I'm starting out with a half cup for a little while before I move up. I've been craving a chocolate milkshake so later I'm dropping by the store for a quart of heavy cream to add it to the milkshake so I can indulge myself to the limit. But after tonight's treat I want to get my body adjusted to it slowly.

I was drinking about 1 1/3 quart per day, but split that up into four servings per day. Each serving was about 10 fluid ounces.

I had previously tried drinking an extra serving, but could not handle that much. Drinking that much gave me gas and gastrointestinal discomfort.
1 year

that is of course a lot.
try the cake shake!. believe me. it is easier to digest and tasty. add bananas. that works great
1 year

BigNate:
It also sounds like you are drinking it straight. If you put it in food and make shakes with it, it will really make it much better. There is a drink that I really like which is almost like drinking it straight. Mix it with root beer until it tastes like a root beer float, it's pretty awesome. It's really good when it's super cold. Orange juice is another good one to mix with it. You can add orange juice and a little orange Sherbert for an orange creamsicle.

I was drinking it straight, and then chasing it with a glass of juice. That did a great of getting rid of the aftertaste.

Ooh, that root beer float idea sounds fantastic! The orange juice sounds tasty as well.

I would really prefer to gain weight primarily from the heavy whipping cream, and not have to rely on sugar for the weight gain.

Looking back through older posts, I noticed that drink the heavy whipping cream three times per day resulted in gains that were similar to when I drank it five times per day. I should have stuck with that.

I'll see how I do at three times per day. If I still have problems with nausea, I'll do as you suggested and start mixing it with other food and drinks.

Thank you, BigNate!
1 year

Mopsi:
that is of course a lot.
try the cake shake!. believe me. it is easier to digest and tasty. add bananas. that works great

I'd love it if I can gain weight mainly from the heavy cream, without having to use so much sugar. We'll see how things go. If reducing the heavy whipping cream consumption to three times per day doesn't work, I'll start mixing other foods with it, and I'll try the cake mix.

Thank you, Mopsi!
1 year

OK. I wish you a lot of success and report if you make the cake mix how it is
1 year

BigNate:
How much were you drinking each day? I'm not going over a cup a day and I'm starting out with a half cup for a little while before I move up. I've been craving a chocolate milkshake so later I'm dropping by the store for a quart of heavy cream to add it to the milkshake so I can indulge myself to the limit. But after tonight's treat I want to get my body adjusted to it slowly.

Zora:
I was drinking about 1 1/3 quart per day, but split that up into four servings per day. Each serving was about 10 fluid ounces.

I had previously tried drinking an extra serving, but could not handle that much. Drinking that much gave me gas and gastrointestinal discomfort.

Wow, I'm not sure how you managed to drink that much for so long. Did you notice undigested dairy fat coming out the other end? When I did too much it would just pass right through me and I had trouble eating. My stomach was a total wreck at that point. I think it's possible to digest a quart or more a day but your body needs there to be food mixed with it. I drank 44 out of 48 ounces of a chocolate milkshake last night which had a cup of heavy cream mixed in and I had some stomach issues when I got up today. Nothing bad, just a little nausea and not much of an appetite. I got carried away and started off with too much. Less is more in the long run.
1 year
1234   loading