Extreme obesity

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

I was wondering because I am not very fat myself and can do it with ease. How is it for people who are really obese?
1 year

you’re limited in ways
1 year

Limited. Toys fix that thou
1 year

[quote]Lispoiledprincess:
Limited. Toys fix that thou

In what way is it limited? I would love the frustration aspect of being excited, but unable to easily cum, if at all. I can just picture the pride and glee on a feeders face.
1 year

From my experience I can say that it does get harder. Masturbating while sitting down has become a chore, I much prefer doing it while lying down comfortably now.
1 year

I'm not into any extreme weights yet compared to some, but I'm already starting to have trouble with this 😅
My belly is by far the biggest part of me, so reaching around it isn't the easiest...
But my upper arms have gotten pretty fat, along with sideboobs, making it even harder to reach around my own body- it's like two pillows compressing against each other. So whenever I masturbate I do it laying down, but after a while of stretching and reaching my arm will be too compressed and start to fall asleep - it becomes a battle of time before my hand grows too numb 😳
1 year

Chubette:
I'm not into any extreme weights yet compared to some, but I'm already starting to have trouble with this 😅
My belly is by far the biggest part of me, so reaching around it isn't the easiest...
But my upper arms have gotten pretty fat, along with sideboobs, making it even harder to reach around my own body- it's like two pillows compressing against each other. So whenever I masturbate I do it laying down, but after a while of stretching and reaching my arm will be too compressed and start to fall asleep - it becomes a battle of time before my hand grows too numb 😳

Get you a toy. Either something that can extend your reach, decrease your effort, or even go hands free.
1 year

Munchies:
Get you a toy. Either something that can extend your reach, decrease your effort, or even go hands free.

I do have a toy, it's just never really done it for me. But I think I need to get used to it 🙈
1 year

Munchies:

Chubette:
I do have a toy, it's just never really done it for me. But I think I need to get used to it 🙈

Not all toys are created equal. Gotta figure out what works best for you.
1 year

I’ve just recently hit 613lbs (276kg) and I can’t do it without a long handled wand vibrator. I can kinda reach when I’m lying on my side and I can move my belly out of the way, but still can’t get much past my fupa. So my wand vibe has been a damn lifesaver as I’ve gotten fatter.
1 year
123   loading