Extreme obesity

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

I have always dreamed of having so big round & heavy belly that it would cover my penis. I would need help to masturbate or some system to lift my belly up. Thinking about that makes me exited & horny.
1 year

I have always dreamed of having so big round & heavy belly that it would cover my penis. I would need help to masturbate or some system to lift my belly up. Thinking about that makes me exited & horny.
1 year

Maybe you need someone to help you šŸ˜
1 year

Letmyselfgo1980:
I canā€™t masturbste my belly is in the way

Hmmmmm, That is sooo hot
1 year

Here We Go Again:
Iā€™ve just recently hit 586 lbs (263kg) and I canā€™t really do it without a long handled wand vibrator. I can kinda reach when Iā€™m lying on my side and I can move my belly out of the way, but still canā€™t get much past my fupa. So my wand vibe has been a damn lifesaver as Iā€™ve gotten fatter.

Congratulations on hitting 586, sounds like 2023 is going to be a big year! šŸ˜‚
1 year

You definitelyget issues when reaching extrem weights... if accessibility may still be achievable, it is too taxing your stamina... As i've seen on this forum, long vibing wands really are your friend!!
1 year

I guess it would be a living nightmare being so fat one cannot act on those sexual craving and urges - i guess u trade one for another i guess
12 months

Oh definitely, reaching my hand down there is getting quite difficult. but shaking my belly seems to be a good alternative
11 months

When a feeder fattens me up,
Iā€™ll post the resultsā€¦.

Will my fupa and or belly change anything?
11 months

i have a very large belly, and a really big fupa. my fupa flesh covers my penis completely, even when erect. to handle it, i need to lie on my side, which gets the belly out of the way, and then press my hand down to squish the fupa flab out of the way. so, it's not really a comfortable thing to do (oddly, it is hard on my shoulder).

i have heard from other guys here in a similar situation that they could masturbate just by manipulating their fupa.
unfortunately that has not worked for me.

there are lots of toys out there to help, though. smiley and having a partner who gets turned on by all of this helps, too!
10 months
123   loading