General

Has anyone ever heard of or even been to a feeder camp?

I have heard of these where you go to consume large amounts of food in order to gain as much weight as possible within the span of a week or two and was curios if anyone else has herd of them or even been to one?
1 year

No but intrigued.
1 year

Back in the day on various forums I saw people try to make them happen. Not sure how successful it all was. None of them were anything like a legit well funded summer camp. I think they all ended up being weekends or extended weekend meetups with lots of eating.
In Mauritania, Africa, young women go to camp like these. But it's most often against there will and is a human rights issue.
For a legit "fat camp/feedee camp" that is something funded and structured like a summer camp where people can go and have medical professionals assist with gaining weight as fast and healthily as possible most likely doesn't exist and would take a lot of money, people, and resources to make happen. I could be wrong. Maybe there is something close to that. But I've yet to see it. Sounds fun tho! Lol
1 year

I would love for this to be a real thing! They have camps to lose weight, why can’t we have ones to gain weight? It would be expensive though so I guess that’s one reason…
1 year

This is very similar to plot in the new FF film 'Finishing School'.

Maybe if there is a want for this we should set up an actual holiday camp! smiley

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

That honestly sounds like fun. I'd love to join something like that.
1 year