Gaining

Heavy cream vs butter

Hey guys and girls, I was wondering which one HC or Butter is more fattening and I will be delighted to hear your opinions, stories and experiences with both of them ☺️
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

I have never used butter to gain weight, but I have used heavy whipping cream.

I am a hard gainer, and it took work for me to gain weight. Heavy whipping cream has been the only thing that has consistently worked for me.

I started at about 166 pounds, and I currently weigh 230 pounds. At my heaviest, I got up to 295 pounds. Heavy whipping cream works, and it works very quickly. Someone on here referred to it as magic blimp juice, and I think that's accurate.
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

Zora:
I have never used butter to gain weight, but I have used heavy whipping cream.

I am a hard gainer, and it took work for me to gain weight. Heavy whipping cream has been the only thing that has consistently worked for me.

I started at about 166 pounds, and I currently weigh 230 pounds. At my heaviest, I got up to 295 pounds. Heavy whipping cream works, and it works very quickly. Someone on here referred to it as magic blimp juice, and I think that's accurate.

My longest use of HWC was 4 days straight and I didn’t get any fatter but my lower belly and thighs became softer it was a nice feeling, I wonder what 2 weeks of HWC could do? 😁
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

Heavy cream will make you softer first then the weight appears slowly.
It always made me gain.
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

absolutely heavy whipped cream. I'm doing a series of tests. I drink a cakeshake with heavy whipped cream in front of my bed every night. Today is day 4. I'm slowly noticing how everything is getting softer and tighter.
I do at least 2 weeks. maybe even until christmas if it doesn't go too fast. the body has to get used to the new fat mass.
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

So maybe I will give HWC a chance again, thank you all of you 😊
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

Fattyfurrygirlxx:
i like to mix both together into a shake with ice cream. not sure which one is the most effective by itself though

Well that’s sounds deliciously fattening 😋
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

This will be a boring answer, but hopefully helpful.

Neither HC nor butter is inherently more fattening. Or I guess, to be a bit pedantic, the question should be “which is more fattening per X?” Cuz after all, butter is just heavy cream with the water removed.

Per amount of food: butter has a much higher fat content, so it wins here.

Per $: I believe I get more calories per dollar with butter where I live. However, to maximize absorption, it has to be well-incorporated into food due to its high fat content. Without being too graphic… if your diet is high in fat that your body isn’t absorbing, that’ll be clear on the porcelain throne.

Per labor/input/effort: IME, heavy cream wins here, because the fats are well-incorporated into water (better than in butter). The same principle applies though—if it’s not absorbing, it’s not well-enough incorporated into food. I usually have to dilute HC with milk to get half and half.

IIRC, it’s cheaper to make heavy cream by mixing whole milk and butter, but I could be wrong.

Ultimately, what matters most is what you enjoy and what’s comfortable for you to eat.
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

I’ve found lard works best and it’s more bland so you can use it with anything
1 year

Heavy cream vs butter

Biggerbelly500:
I’ve found lard works best and it’s more bland so you can use it with anything

Do u eat it by itself?
1 year
12   loading