General

Belly warmness?

I have the same feeling too. Iā€™m curious
1 year

Belly warmness?

Thank you! Just wanted to make sure. It feels great especially during this time of the year. Looking forward to another shake tonight. smiley
1 year

Belly warmness?

PleaseTeaseMe:
My belly feels very warm, to touch. Is it a sign or symptom of something? Anyone who knows? Thankful for response. (I have been stuffing, also some heavy cream)

People tend to be warmest at their core. It's closest to the heart, and there isn't much room to lose the heat. You get even warmer if you are fat or digesting. The fat is insulating, and when you digest (especially after a big meal), your blood redirects to handling the digestive process.

Your belly being warm is only an issue if there's localized warmth and maybe some pain or swelling.
1 year

Belly warmness?

PleaseTeaseMe:
My belly feels very warm, to touch. Is it a sign or symptom of something? Anyone who knows? Thankful for response. (I have been stuffing, also some heavy cream)

Blimp Bizkit:
I have a confident guess that you get warmer by your body digesting and working through a stuffing or a big meal

Practically everytime I went to bed after a day of eating, I would just be like a walking furnace and could not sleep well. I was practically heating up the room by myself at that point šŸ˜…

Best way to keep warm during winters if anything šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘

You don't have to guess. It's true. It takes energy to digest - even more if you've been pigging out and/or consumed something that's difficult to process. Heavy cream is one such thing.

Heavy cream is high in fat, and lactose. If you consume a lot of it (as most people on this site do) your body will have to work hard to process it. That makes you even warmer than normal.
1 year

Belly warmness?

any other symptoms?
1 year