Gaining

Here we go again

Jenikhonza:
hi - congrats to results, keep the right path!

Thank you! Unfortunately, it's not going to last right now. I just looked at how much this is costing me, and I'm completely turned off.

I'm paying more now for 9 quarts of heavy cream than I was paying three years ago for 14 quarts of heavy cream. It's about a 15.3% increase in prices, and that's just the heavy cream. I didn't even add the juice and the pudding.

I don't want to keep this up right now. I just ran all the numbers and, at this rate, gaining is costing me an additional $311.92 per month, on top of my regular groceries and other expenses. That's more money than I'm willing to pay right now to get fatter.

I'm going to put the brakes on my gaining for now. I'll re-consider gaining again when prices come back down and/or I get a significant boost in pay.
1 year

Here we go again

hi, i am new here and i just wanted to know, where is your profile pic from?

also i saw some of your posts and i could relate to the curiosity of a softer body as someone that is very slim, and wanting to experience it myself.

the site doesnt let me message people directly for some reason, so that is why im writing to you here
(sorry for bad english)
1 year

Here we go again

Alreadytaken12345:
hi, i am new here and i just wanted to know, where is your profile pic from?

also i saw some of your posts and i could relate to the curiosity of a softer body as someone that is very slim, and wanting to experience it myself.

the site doesnt let me message people directly for some reason, so that is why im writing to you here
(sorry for bad english)

Hi Alreadytaken,

Welcome to Fantasy Feeder! I found my profile pic on deviantart.com and it's by an artist named Pewbutt. Here is a link to the original image: www.deviantart.com/kadagit6/art/Pewbutt-945697148.

I have not posted on here for a while. I had trouble gaining near the end and it was very discouraging. I wound up losing more weight, and am down to 202 pounds. I am no longer actively gaining.

There is plenty of great information on this site and interesting topics. Have fun!

Cheers,

Zora
1 year
12   loading