Chat/Role play

Cave of wishes

DMVGrower:
My wish is to meet a lovely woman who wants to see me get bigger.

Are you certain that a life with a person who over time nullifies your every will is the right thing for you?
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain 100 pounds in a month so I could accelerate my feedee journey

Gaining 100lbs a month could be extremely risky. Are you aware of the dangers? Do you really want to face them? You only asked me to get fat, not to find a feeder, you could get fat, become immobile, meet no one and not be self-sufficient. Are you sure about this?
1 year

Cave of wishes

Jason S:
I wish that my wife and I would gain lots of weight together, and live fat and happy.

This beautiful desire for love has a dark side. Who's gonna take care of you when you're too fat to do it to each other?
1 year

Cave of wishes

Expatbhm:
I wish to get so massive that my fat fupa makes me cum.

Pubic fat is a prize that few can afford. FUPA appears when the rest of the body becomes fat as well. Do you want a fat body with a large FUPA or a morbidly obese body and consequently a large FUPA?
1 year

Cave of wishes

The "Cave of Wishes" is a place where you can express your dreams... but, every dream has a price, a sacrifice to make to get what you want. Are you aware of what is at stake? This will, probably, be extremely exciting for you.

Your dark and secret side
1 year

Cave of wishes

Jason S:
I wish that my wife and I would gain lots of weight together, and live fat and happy.

Akenarzhora:
This beautiful desire for love has a dark side. Who's gonna take care of you when you're too fat to do it to each other?

Jason S:
We have children

Do you have children. So are you willing to use your children's lives, their love for you, in order to sacrifice their freedom for your fatness? Are you really sure? I don't judge.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Jason S:

Akenarzhora:

Jason S:
We have children

Akenarzhora:
Do you have children. So are you willing to use your children's lives, their love for you, in order to sacrifice their freedom for your fatness? Are you really sure? I don't judge.

Jason S:
No, that I won't do.

You show that you are a kind-hearted person. You have decided to suppress a strong desire like that of "gaining weight", for the sake of your children. We all know how strong the desire to gain weight is. For this reason you will grow fat and fat together with your wife, you will be healthy and you will find someone happy to look after you. Wish granted.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain 100 pounds in a month so I could accelerate my feedee journey

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100lbs a month could be extremely risky. Are you aware of the dangers? Do you really want to face them? You only asked me to get fat, not to find a feedee, you could get fat, become immobile, meet no one and not be self-sufficient. Are you sure about this?

Oh I have a feeder so I’m good on that end! I meant 100 pounds within a single month only once so I could get a good head start and work from there, but I’ll gladly take whatever you give!
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100lbs a month could be extremely risky. Are you aware of the dangers? Do you really want to face them? You only asked me to get fat, not to find a feedee, you could get fat, become immobile, meet no one and not be self-sufficient. Are you sure about this?

Biscuitsandgravy:
Oh I have a feeder so I’m good on that end! I meant 100 pounds within a single month only once so I could get a good head start and work from there, but I’ll gladly take whatever you give!

You need to be more careful in expressing your wishes. They must be complete and clear. Rephrase your wish.
1 year

Cave of wishes

DMVGrower:
Revision: I hope to meet and build a relationship with a beautiful, intelligent woman, where we both look out for one another, and love one another and we have a shared sexual chemistry including weight gain and feeding.

It is now expressed properly. So do you want a couple who could cancel any other type of relationship (family, friends and work), that wasn't related to your weight gain? Intelligence often cannot overcome the strength of hormones. It could become a closed relationship, like a prison, maybe toxic. Is this what you want?
1 year
12345   loading