Chat/Role play

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain 100 pounds in a month so I could accelerate my feedee journey

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100lbs a month could be extremely risky. Are you aware of the dangers? Do you really want to face them? You only asked me to get fat, not to find a feedee, you could get fat, become immobile, meet no one and not be self-sufficient. Are you sure about this?

Biscuitsandgravy:
Oh I have a feeder so I’m good on that end! I meant 100 pounds within a single month only once so I could get a good head start and work from there, but I’ll gladly take whatever you give!

Akenarzhora:
You need to be more careful in expressing your wishes. They must be complete and clear. Rephrase your wish.

I wish I could gain my next 100 pounds within 1 month of the wish being granted so I can make my feeder proud!
1 year

Cave of wishes

DMVGrower:
Revision: I hope to meet and build a relationship with a beautiful, intelligent woman, where we both look out for one another, and love one another and we have a shared sexual chemistry including weight gain and feeding.

Akenarzhora:
It is now expressed properly. So do you want a couple who could cancel any other type of relationship (family, friends and work), that wasn't related to your weight gain? Intelligence often cannot overcome the strength of hormones. It could become a closed relationship, like a prison, maybe toxic. Is this what you want?

DMVGrower:
I would be willing to close off other relationships for my Significant Other in this case.

You are an adult and you are able to decide what is important to you, what is not and, probably, never will be again. Wish granted
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain 100 pounds in a month so I could accelerate my feedee journey

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100lbs a month could be extremely risky. Are you aware of the dangers? Do you really want to face them? You only asked me to get fat, not to find a feedee, you could get fat, become immobile, meet no one and not be self-sufficient. Are you sure about this?

Biscuitsandgravy:
Oh I have a feeder so I’m good on that end! I meant 100 pounds within a single month only once so I could get a good head start and work from there, but I’ll gladly take whatever you give!

Akenarzhora:
You need to be more careful in expressing your wishes. They must be complete and clear. Rephrase your wish.

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain my next 100 pounds within 1 month of the wish being granted so I can make my feeder proud!

Gaining 100 pounds in 1 month is certainly not going to be healthy for you. It could also lead to very painful consequences. Are you sure it must necessarily be 1 month?
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100 pounds in 1 month is certainly not going to be healthy for you. It could also lead to very painful consequences. Are you sure it must necessarily be 1 month?

Rephrase: I wish I could gain my next 100 pounds over a 2 month period with minimal health problems so my feeder and I can enjoy all of my new fat and she can keep fattening me up as much as she wants after. That is my wish
1 year

Cave of wishes

Akenarzhora:
What is your deepest wish?

Be careful and word it well.

You make a wish and I will tell you the "price" you will have to pay.

How much are you willing to lose?

Let's see ... I Wish for a world where everyone Is fat and healthy
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:

Biscuitsandgravy:
Rephrase: I wish I could gain my next 100 pounds over a 2 month period with minimal health problems so my feeder and I can enjoy all of my new fat and she can keep fattening me up as much as she wants after. That is my wish

The desire is formulated as it should be. There is always the danger that your life will be subjugated by the sexual desires of your feeder. But if that's what you crave.
Wish granted.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Akenarzhora:

Giorgiu93:

Such a wish is apparently very beautiful and would relieve any gainer of the moral pain of being accepted by society. But the dark side is very relevant. Why should people, who don't want to be fat, be forced to be obese? You cannot make your desire to get fat, the condemnation of others. What do you think about it?
1 year

Cave of wishes

Akenarzhora:

Giorgiu93:

Akenarzhora:
Such a wish is apparently very beautiful and would relieve any gainer of the moral pain of being accepted by society. But the dark side is very relevant. Why should people, who don't want to be fat, be forced to be obese? You cannot make your desire to get fat, the condemnation of others. What do you think about it?

Wise worlds and usual someone should be careful of what they wish.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Akenarzhora:

Giorgiu93:

Akenarzhora:

1 year

Cave of wishes

Akenarzhora:

Giorgiu93:

Akenarzhora:

Giorgiu93:

Exactly. But now that you're inside the Cave of Wishes, you're bound to make a wish. Come on.
1 year
12345   loading