Feedback and suggestions

Profile: no items found

Hello. Sometimes, when clicking the link to the associated profile from a photo or users activity website, a "No items found" website appears. Can you suppress your profile or why don't they seem to exist?
1 year

Hi, when a profile is unviewable, it is because the user has had their profile removed for breaking the site rules.

Hope this helps.

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

I've noticed this happen to me as well but it's often when I see people in the chat. If that's the case, that their profile has been removed, then how would they have access to chat? Or when I am browsing profiles and can see them populate based on my search criteria?
1 year

LoraDayton:
I've noticed this happen to me as well but it's often when I see people in the chat. If that's the case, that their profile has been removed, then how would they have access to chat? Or when I am browsing profiles and can see them populate based on my search criteria?

I'm stabbing in the dark here, but I think they may have their profiles set to private.
1 year

I don't think that's it either because this happened before privacy was a feature and the privacy setting only works for "guests" aka people not logged in at all.
1 year

The profile page is only one part of the overall account.

If someone has something against the rules in their profile we wouldn't stop access to the whole site or ban the account. We remove the profile page so it's unviewable. The same as if we would remove a picture, video, story or comment, etc...

Once the profile has been amended then we can make the profile viewable again. Users with removed profiles can still use the site.

Hope this helps.

c00kie
1 year

ahhh that makes a lot more sense, thanks!
1 year