General

Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

I really prefer fat all over, not to rain on anyone’s parade but I figured the person who started this probably wanted to hear different opinions. My favorites are - guys who are really wide and luv handles and back fat and big arms drive me insane. I also have a thing with guys having always been big, like chubby as kids (yes I know I’m the only one) but I think someone always being heavy helps the weight distribute more evenly.

All that said - in fantasies- my favorite is someone being stuck in a restaurant booth or chair- I do imagine a lot of roundness to the belly but also rolls forming on the back and sides as the belly rounds out, like their belly is overstuffed but the food is turning to fat right away, like rapid weight gain but even with that they are still big everywhere just with a rounded inflated belly. I love to use the word “round” when I write but I mean more the belly/waist circumference as opposed to the belly looking round head on.
1 year

Thick all over with a large, round, firm heavy belly. I prefer men that gain weight all over their bodies and have some width. Some hip girth with thick thighs and legs to carry their large upper body, with full arms and such.....Different people gain differently with some having large pregnant bellies and skinny limbs, and I know many men and women whom prefer that look too.
1 year

NocturnalDevotion:
I really prefer fat all over, not to rain on anyone’s parade but I figured the person who started this probably wanted to hear different opinions. My favorites are - guys who are really wide and luv handles and back fat and big arms drive me insane. I also have a thing with guys having always been big, like chubby as kids (yes I know I’m the only one) but I think someone always being heavy helps the weight distribute more evenly.

All that said - in fantasies- my favorite is someone being stuck in a restaurant booth or chair- I do imagine a lot of roundness to the belly but also rolls forming on the back and sides as the belly rounds out, like their belly is overstuffed but the food is turning to fat right away, like rapid weight gain but even with that they are still big everywhere just with a rounded inflated belly. I love to use the word “round” when I write but I mean more the belly/waist circumference as opposed to the belly looking round head on.

That's how I've turned out tbh I've been big since I was 13 and it has helped the weight to spread out more easily but still have a lot of it on my belly
1 year

GoddessJuice:
I'm personally into big, round bellies. I like the ball/bloated shape, especially if the belly is mostly hard on top and the sides, but jiggly on the bottom.

This is me 🤗
1 year

To me, like I’m sure a lot of us here, the belly is the best feature. If it is prominent that is great. But personally I do prefer a softer belly than a really hard one, and at least a bit of chubbiness all over
1 year

Oooh big and round like a beach ball is my favorite shape of belly. On both men and women. Truly a turn on.
1 year

Pretty well what I look like with a little jiggle
1 year

If they have manboobs, they can fit nicely into a maternity top.
1 year

I love a big round pot belly, but instead of it being rock hard, I like when it’s heavy but still soft
1 year

Bigger the better...

GoddessJuice:
I'm personally into big, round bellies. I like the ball/bloated shape, especially if the belly is mostly hard on top and the sides, but jiggly on the bottom.
6 months
123   loading