General

Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

Not a lady, but I really don’t like them. Fat aprons for me, please. If I end up with a ball belly I’m probably just going to lose the weight tbh, luckily I’m quite big already and that doesn’t look like the forecast
5 months

Fat Werewolf:
Not a lady, but I really don’t like them. Fat aprons for me, please. If I end up with a ball belly I’m probably just going to lose the weight tbh, luckily I’m quite big already and that doesn’t look like the forecast

Bless your heart.
5 months

While I'd prefer my weight be distributed more evenly, two of the nicest compliments was when one person asked when I was due and another said I looked pregnant with twins. smiley
5 months

I do have something of a "water balloon" sort of belly (probably from drinking too much coffee and eating too much salt sorts of things)...where if I poke it, it bounces back like a water balloon. I mean I don't really "look" fat on the rest of my body, and this water balloon belly isn't all that big yet some how I end up weighing 220ish.
5 months

I think a big round belly on a man is really hot, especially when the rest of their body is slimmer. The ball shape turns me on somehow, I can't explain it further 😇
5 months

During my senior year in high school, I worked part time at a local diner. We had a regular who was a man in his late 30s or 40s. He was slim to average build, with an average (not chubby) face, and probably would have worn a size medium had it not been for an enormous belly that seemed to be rock hard and was perfectly basketball-shaped. I would have assumed he had a serious medical condition, except I saw his eating habits. Burgers, fries, onion rings, hash browns, always with a side of mayo and a side of ranch. I have a disproportionately big belly, but I also have a chubby face, double chin, and pillowy arms. A head and shoulders picture of this man would never in a million years suggest a big round gut below.
5 months

Dutch Bbw:
I think a big round belly on a man is really hot, especially when the rest of their body is slimmer. The ball shape turns me on somehow, I can't explain it further 😇

So what you're saying is that I should put some pics of my belly? Considering how growing I felt so ugly and was such geeky outcast (at the time I was actually too skinny) it would be real nice if I did have something about me that some women here would actually find attractive.
5 months

Dutch Bbw:

Estil17:
So what you're saying is that I should put some pics of my belly? Considering how growing I felt so ugly and was such geeky outcast (at the time I was actually too skinny) it would be real nice if I did have something about me that some women here would actually find attractive.

You can do whatever you want. But cool it with the desperation. It's the least sexy thing anyone can do.
5 months

GoddessJuice:
I'm personally into big, round bellies. I like the ball/bloated shape, especially if the belly is mostly hard on top and the sides, but jiggly on the bottom.

Just defined mine. I love the best if both worlds. The hardness on top of being stuffed and the jugglyness of fat on the bottom from all the stuffing I've had before.
3 months
123   loading