General

Does taking a nap right after a huge stuffing help gain belly weight?

I’m really wanting to try and grow my belly to be bigger and rounder. Does taking a nap right after help your belly digest everything and make you gain weight?
Is there any other things I could do to gain belly weight?
Also happy thanksgiving!
1 year

MrCupeKe:
I’m really wanting to try and grow my belly to be bigger and rounder. Does taking a nap right after help your belly digest everything and make you gain weight?
Is there any other things I could do to gain belly weight?
Also happy thanksgiving!

It helps in the sense that you will burn fewer calories. Your stomach will digest things and the same rate regardless of whether you are awake or asleep.
1 year

There are no magic tips or tricks that will make fat appear exactly where you want it to accumulate that is governed by your genetics.
1 year

Well what you shouldn’t do after eating a lot is walking, there are studies that show walking 15 after the meal results in a flatter sugar/ insulin curve.
To get fat you want an Insulin opening fat cells tigger would be sugars plus fat so Store so the body doesn’t have to under go all that energy consuming steps producing it hin self.
So eat carbs plus fats in Lage portions every meal and you will get fat.
Track your calories if one week you don’t gain you up your intake about 500 calories.
1 year