Fat experiences

Feeder turned on by his own weight gain

My husband and I have been enjoying my weight gain ever since we got married, but I believe he may be starting to enjoy getting fattened up as well.

After his second helping of Thanksgiving dinner, he was very full and went to lay down. I laid down next to him and started rubbing his belly, and he instantly got hard. This has become a common occurrence, and I’m wondering if my feeder hubby is starting to enjoy his own weight gain as well.
1 year

It is super possible. Never hurts to ask him.
1 year

Ohbig:
My husband and I have been enjoying my weight gain ever since we got married, but I believe he may be starting to enjoy getting fattened up as well.

After his second helping of Thanksgiving dinner, he was very full and went to lay down. I laid down next to him and started rubbing his belly, and he instantly got hard. This has become a common occurrence, and I’m wondering if my feeder hubby is starting to enjoy his own weight gain as well.

The feeder to feedee pipeline is *strong*. Talk to him about it. There may be mutual gaining in your future.
1 year

Nothing beats mutual gaining - fatter together, tease each other, monthly gain contests. Endless sexual fun.
1 year