General

Gainer tv show

I’d I made a show about a group of men uncontrollably gaining weight would you watch it and what would you like to see in the show?
1 year

Gainer tv show

Whitemalehunk:
I’d I made a show about a group of men uncontrollably gaining weight would you watch it and what would you like to see in the show?

Yeah
1 year

Gainer tv show

kind of like my 600lb life but a positive view of it
1 year

Gainer tv show

The Biggest Gainer: XXXXXXXL. Whoever can't put on pants first wins.
1 year

Gainer tv show

Spoop Skerry:
The Biggest Gainer: XXXXXXXL. Whoever can't put on pants first wins.

Even better if they’re not gainers but just average guys giving into gluttony
1 year

Gainer tv show

Whitemalehunk:

I have thought of the American television show “Survivor “ changing all the “challenges “ to eating contests. Either individuals or “tribes” would have out eat one another. Food would available 24/7 to encourage weight gain.
1 year

Gainer tv show

Whitemalehunk:

Fanedfox:
I have thought of the American television show “Survivor “ changing all the “challenges “ to eating contests. Either individuals or “tribes” would have out eat one another. Food would available 24/7 to encourage weight gain.

That’s a pretty good one ngl
1 year

Gainer tv show

Totally different from the other ideas, something I fantasize about if you don't mind me sharing...

All the food shows get a professional eater, and their Feeder. This would be a great way to make sure no food is ever wasted.

So, for example, I'd be in a back room on a really comfortable and adjustable lounger/table/chair whatever with my bf Feeder at the ready. After each round, the plates that the judges barely touch would be brought to me to finish off - AND all of the leftover ingredients would be cooked up for safety and I would eat all of that as well. No waste!!

So which shows would have the greatest impact on our bellies? Cooking shows? Baking shows? Chopped? Iron Chef America? Nailed It?

There would be the behind-the-scenes shots of incredible stuffings, belly rubs, some clothing removal if necessary. Of course, massive growth, **but which show would grow the biggest eater??**

Every time I watch these cooking shows, I imagine having all brought to me after each round and OMG... I know I would barely make it through one round, but I find the fantasy of it amazing. LOL!
1 year