General

Do you like the belly of a bigger person or the all around figure of a bigger person?

Ssbbwari:
Me personally as someone who’s 600+ lbs, I’ve taken to slowly become more in love with different parts of my body, while I love the fact my belly hangs and has tons of cellulite I also really enjoy the inside of my thighs & the backs of my legs. The amount of rolls and crevices between the fat is my favorite part. The softness, jello like cute cups of fat are always expanding into bigger rolls the more I grow. I absolutely adore my back fat and side boob, it’s just like one gigantic piece of meat hanging off my body. Either way, I’ve learned to love all of me even the parts I wish were fatter.

For me, it's the all-around figure. I love my men quite large. Moobs, booty, thighs, fupa ... the list goes on. Also, the fingers of a very fat man are ... quite enjoyable.
1 year

Do you like the belly of a bigger person or the all around figure of a bigger person?

DollGirl:
I like the all around figure. But I do have a particular affinity for bellies

I'm exactly the same. I think being big all around usually looks balanced and proportionate. I also think bellies are awesome!
1 year

Balanced out is always good.
My BF has a fat butt and love handles.
His belly has grown a bit lately and its too cute.
He is 350 ish .
I love when our fat touches I get all tingly inside. Clothes or no clothes it makes no difference.
His hugs just make me melt.
1 year

I enjoy the all around figure of the person, but if the belly is the most prominent, k cannot sent more attention goes there
1 year

Belly.
1 year

It’s a close vote between a large, soft belly and the always lovely D-cup on a woman. But in the end, I like a big belly the best :-) My wife has had a big for long time now and I wouldn’t trade it for anyone else’s :-)
1 year

I like seeing a person with fat in close to equal proportions on all areas. I really like rolls and folds in all areas.
1 year

Bellies. Thick arms and a fat butt are still great, but bellies have always been the eye catcher for me.
1 year

I love fat on all body parts, but something about a big, round belly gets my blood pumping every time.
1 year