General

Heavy cream gains

I’ve been using heavy cream 500ml-1quart every night before bed on top of over eating all day for 2 weeks now. I’ve noticed a big difference in my bodey shape such as wider hips, really chunky thighs, jiggly arms and my lower belly had gotten incredibly soft and jiggly. I’m noticeably fatter but the weird part is there is no change on the scale 1-2lb maybe and I’ve used a measuring tape and still no difference. I’m I going to balloon or has my bodey changed I’m very confused could someone explain what’s happening here
1 year

Heavy cream gains

First off, be careful with cream. Boyfriend used it fir weeks, and while it does pack on serious weight, it will also spike your cholesterol, as well as spike your insulin if you consume it with sugar.
Having said that, just wait for the weight. Cream will at first just soften you up. What you are describing is exactly what happened to my bf; a soft lower belly, a much plumper fupa, dummy thicc thighs, and some hips that could birth quintuplets.
Then the inches will come; the skin will tighten as those new fat cells layer upon your body.
Finally, when you stop the cream your scale will shoot up. Fair warning, buy new clothes now
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Thanks for the info you have me evern more exited now😝. how long did your bf use the cream for how long and how much did he gain if you don’t mind me asking.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

50lbs in 7 weeks. About a quart a day. And he became a “fat guy”. Heavy breathing, sweating all the time, and he got very lazy.
And be sure you want this; my bf can’t drop bellow 265 now, even if he eats 1200kcal a day
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I've been on 2500 calories if heavy cream a day on top of over eating for nearly 2 weeks.. my hips, chest, and legs have definitely grown and very noticeable for just 2 weeks.. I put on my wetsuit to go surfing today and I couldn't beleive how fat I looked.it was an absolute struggle to put on and I looked like a chubby pregnant lady...only 2 weeks ago I was average size...I love my new look and dont plan on stopping soon....but its been hard work. Im eating untill im full and not healthy food. Im drinking multi vitamins and heavy cream every day. Im also drinking beer every second night. Sometimes my mood is effected by it but my libido is through the roof.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

It does screw with your hormones
Chubster87:
I've been on 2500 calories if heavy cream a day on top of over eating for nearly 2 weeks.. my hips, chest, and legs have definitely grown and very noticeable for just 2 weeks.. I put on my wetsuit to go surfing today and I couldn't beleive how fat I looked.it was an absolute struggle to put on and I looked like a chubby pregnant lady...only 2 weeks ago I was average size...I love my new look and dont plan on stopping soon....but its been hard work. Im eating untill im full and not healthy food. Im drinking multi vitamins and heavy cream every day. Im also drinking beer every second night. Sometimes my mood is effected by it but my libido is through the roof.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:
50lbs in 7 weeks. About a quart a day. And he became a “fat guy”. Heavy breathing, sweating all the time, and he got very lazy.
And be sure you want this; my bf can’t drop bellow 265 now, even if he eats 1200kcal a day

Wow that’s very impressive for 7 weeks. Well I have a goal In mind, at the start I was 175lb now I’m 177lb ish but I’m aiming for 195lb. I am very sure about gaining as I have gotten a lot more comfortable being fatter as during the summer I was very skinny 153lb at my lowest and since then got my appetite back and accidentally went back to my previous weight 175lb. I now have found I really like the new layer of fluff and intend of having more. My main worry is weather if I stop now will I get to my goal through the delay or if I carry on I’ll get there/over do it ?
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:

Wow that’s very impressive for 7 weeks. Well I have a goal In mind, at the start I was 175lb now I’m 177lb ish but I’m aiming for 195lb. I am very sure about gaining as I have gotten a lot more comfortable being fatter as during the summer I was very skinny 153lb at my lowest and since then got my appetite back and accidentally went back to my previous weight 175lb. I now have found I really like the new layer of fluff and intend of having more. My main worry is weather if I stop now will I get to my goal through the delay or if I carry on I’ll get there/over do it ?
1 year

Heavy cream gains

If you want a controlled gain don’t use cream. We had a goal weight for my bf. Cream caused him to blow past that by 30lbs.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:
If you want a controlled gain don’t use cream. We had a goal weight for my bf. Cream caused him to blow past that by 30lbs.

I concur with this. I would put cream in everything from hot cocoa to shakes and I gained in no time at all.
1 year
12345   loading