General

Heavy cream gains

I have an odd question but here goes anyway...

I have the 18% table cream, not heavy cream, and every few days drink a glass full as if it was milk, or use it as milk for a large bowl of cereal. It may not have the same effect as heavy cream, but it should make *some difference*, right? I feel like it has in the lower belly fupa area, but thought that might be my imagination or caused by the general weight gain?

Does anyone use the "lesser" creams with any effect?
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Lol. Scary and fun too watch at the same time lol. How much did you gain?
Anjou:
If you want a controlled gain don’t use cream. We had a goal weight for my bf. Cream caused him to blow past that by 30lbs.

WideJuan76:
I concur with this. I would put cream in everything from hot cocoa to shakes and I gained in no time at all.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:
If you want a controlled gain don’t use cream. We had a goal weight for my bf. Cream caused him to blow past that by 30lbs.

Well I’m not against the idea of going past my goal weight by 10 or 20lb maybe I’ll start doing once every other day and limit it to 300ml instead.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Yeah, it took about a week for him to adjust to that volume of cream. The trick is to space it out. He drank a cup in the morning, a cup for lunch, a cup around dinner, and then right before bed.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:

FeedeeHS19:
Well I’m not against the idea of going past my goal weight by 10 or 20lb maybe I’ll start doing once every other day and limit it to 300ml instead.

Start slow…and go from there
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Cream is no joke; you will really get fat
1 year

Heavy cream gains

One could only hope 😊. Y’all are making me want to try it again
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:
Yeah, it took about a week for him to adjust to that volume of cream. The trick is to space it out. He drank a cup in the morning, a cup for lunch, a cup around dinner, and then right before bed.

Didn't he get insane heart burn/reflex from this volume of cream, even spaced out? How did he deal with it? I find if I drink even half that it's terrible
1 year

Heavy cream gains

😂 of course. Let me know how it goes
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:

ChrisF:
Didn't he get insane heart burn/reflex from this volume of cream, even spaced out? How did he deal with it? I find if I drink even half that it's terrible

He did. It is not a healthy thing to do. But works so well
1 year
12345   loading