General

Sporty people & foodbabies

Hello! Are here any other fit people who are into training and sports, but also like to stuff until bloated and heavy and find foodbabies hot af?
1 year

BloatedGymGuy:
Hello! Are here any other fit people who are into training and sports, but also like to stuff until bloated and heavy and find foodbabies hot af?

What kind of sporty do you mean? I'm into weightlifting, and gaining. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‹β€β™€οΈπŸ–
1 year

BloatedGymGuy:

MickRidem:
What kind of sporty do you mean? I'm into weightlifting, and gaining. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‹β€β™€οΈπŸ–

Mostly lifting and ball games for me, trying to add a bit more aerobic exercise for my health πŸ˜… I think stuffing my face previous night actually helps with lifting because of all the carbs!
1 year

BlackjackandBerries:
Yess. I love running 5k's and lifting but also gorging my face.

Best way to spend a free weekend is Squats/deadlifts after a slow morning and ALL the food in the evening to nourish the muscles and make a huge foodbaby!
1 year

BlackjackandBerries:
Yess. I love running 5k's and lifting but also gorging my face.

Best way to spend a free weekend is Squats/deadlifts after a slow morning and ALL the food in the evening to nourish the muscles and make a huge foodbaby!
1 year

I actually have visible abdominal muscles so when I stuff myself enough to get a food baby it looks and feels pretty weird.
Honestly I preferred having a bit of chub
1 year

Wat:
I actually have visible abdominal muscles so when I stuff myself enough to get a food baby it looks and feels pretty weird.
Honestly I preferred having a bit of chub

Gained 10kg myself last year. Stuffed belly looks much better, but losing visible abs takes some getting used to
1 year

This is me at atm. Permanent food baby but still active
1 year

Animus:
This is me at atm. Permanent food baby but still active

I don’t think one should need to choose one or other! 😌
1 year