Submission and domination

Chubby boys in adult diapers with plugs in

Yay or nay? Lol

A huge part of my personal weight gain journey is humiliation. I also love using adult diapers, and been doing that sense I was a teenager. I’m a bisexual “pig” which is more than just being a bigger individual.

It seems as the years progressed, and my inhibitions have loosened, all of my fetishes have mashed together into one greedy, gross, and G spot stimulating solo experience that makes me climax harder than any one individual or encounter possibly could. I am married and my wife knows about all of this, and I’m extremely grateful she dosent ACTUALLY shame me for this.

I have been on other sites and mainly I just seem to constantly be attracting creepy individuals, and not someone who is nurturing and will allow me to do these things. I’m not actively looking for someone else in my life, but it’s not a topic that’s off the table either, we’re waiting for someone right.

Basically, I just want to know how people feel about someone like me, real life meetups and relationships aren’t at the forefront of my mind, mainly because I’m already quite content. This is more a call to action for people who would like to look at a situation like mine from an intellectual standpoint, even as far as psychological. These are fetishes I was “stuck” with, not hunted down, and there is a small level of shame (not the fun kind) attached to all of this.

Any advice for a little dirty piglet stuck in his own thoughts?
1 year

Chubby boys in adult diapers with plugs in

Gotta say, I also am mostly solosexual when it comes down to most of my kinks (some of which I share with you). I don't think I'll ever be able to experience them with my husband, 'cause the minute someone I actually love is involved is the moment I start to question how it would affect our relationship as a whole. As a paradox, we started with much kinkier sex than when we are right now.
When I am home alone, on the other hand, I become a horny slob.
7 months