Gaining

Are heavy cream gains reversible?

If you truly give in and intentionally gain more than 20 lbs or so its gonna be really hard to lose the weight and even harder to keep it off. Also, intentionally gaining 20+ lbs is a pretty good sign that this fetish has more control than you think. I've always known I had this fetish but never thought I'd actually give in. Covid was the perfect excuse to let go and here I am 60 lbs heavier than I was 3 years ago. The scariest and most exciting part is the realization that I'm fat now and always will be.
1 year

Jstraw22:
If you truly give in and intentionally gain more than 20 lbs or so its gonna be really hard to lose the weight and even harder to keep it off. Also, intentionally gaining 20+ lbs is a pretty good sign that this fetish has more control than you think. I've always known I had this fetish but never thought I'd actually give in. Covid was the perfect excuse to let go and here I am 60 lbs heavier than I was 3 years ago. The scariest and most exciting part is the realization that I'm fat now and always will be.

It honestly depends on the approach. If you gain 20 lbs, fall in love with the weight, and do not have a reason (or will) to lose it, it will be hard. But if you gain the weight and decide you don't like it, it won't be as hard to lose.
1 year

It is. I think it takes a bit more time for that fat too come off though. So make sure you start slowly.
1 year
12   loading