Submission and domination

Ddlg

I did NOT think I'd be into this at all.

Of course, "little" is rather a contradiction considering her size.

But Lisa's recently started calling me "daddy" and braiding her hair into adorable long pigtails. It's a hairstyle that really shows off how fat someone is, it draws attention to how she has no neck anymore, between her triple chin and chubby shoulders.

My big obese princess.
We're celebrating our anniversary, and she bought a cake... but she was too hungry.

"Daddy, can I have the whole cake?"

I gave her permission.
She's earned it, being so huge and hungry. Big girl's gotta eat, and I know she'll put it to good use filling our house with more of herself.
1 year

Ddlg

Wifestuffer:

But Lisa's recently started calling me "daddy" and braiding her hair into adorable long pigtails. It's a hairstyle that really shows off how fat someone is, it draws attention to how she has no neck anymore, between her triple chin and chubby shoulders.

My big obese princess.
We're celebrating our anniversary, and she bought a cake... but she was too hungry.

I gave her permission.
She's earned it, being so huge and hungry. Big girl's gotta eat, and I know she'll put it to good use filling our house with more of herself.

Littles make the best feedees forreal. I dated a little who had never heard of feedism until she found out I liked bigger girls. She agreed to gain 20lbs to try it, after her first buffet stuffing she asked me to make her 250. She said that having a daddy control her diet and being too stuffed to move made her feel more little. In 8 months she went from a 112 lbs gymrat to a lazy out of shape 196 lbs spoiled brat. It was a magical experience
1 year

Ddlg

I wouldn't call myself a little as such, but I'd love to find a dominant feeder...

I feel that would be the best way for me to seriously blow up to the size i deserve to be!
1 year

Ddlg

Wifestuffer:

My big obese princess.

I gave her permission.

SinWithAGrin:
Littles make the best feedees forreal. I dated a little who had never heard of feedism until she found out I liked bigger girls. She agreed to gain 20lbs to try it, after her first buffet stuffing she asked me to make her 250. She said that having a daddy control her diet and being too stuffed to move made her feel more little. In 8 months she went from a 112 lbs gymrat to a lazy out of shape 196 lbs spoiled brat. It was a magical experience

jesus that would make a good story here
1 year

Ddlg

SinWithAGrin:

Nok:
jesus that would make a good story here[/quote]

Seconded!
1 year

Ddlg

Wifestuffer:

My big obese princess.

I gave her permission.

Haha, so the classic Japanese dress up as a schoolgirl/'Lolita fashion' thing smiley And why should skinny girls have all the fun? Sounds awesome!

If she ever does decide she needs diapers when out in public like she was considering then I guess it will go well with that too! She'll have to ask her daddy to change her lol.
1 year