Story authors

Christmas story prompts

Tis’ the season for gaining and I want to write a good Christmas themed story. But my brain can’t think of anything much more creative than girl eats cookies and gets fat.
Any ideas?
1 year

Christmas story prompts

I won't give you the one I'm working on but how's this?

Wife puts on a few after Thanksgiving and hubby loves it. Her appetite increases the following month and hubby weighs her on Christmas morning as her "present" to him. Then they have a feast and snuggles (or more) to celebrate after.
1 year

Christmas story prompts

Good old fashion cursed gift. Something like, a spurned sister, cousin, coworker, etc., gives protag a giant ugly sweater for Christmas. Protag grows fat enough to outgrow the sweater, extended family commenting on appetite and weight as they blow up.
Could be a reality shifting tale also, all the family oblivious to the new weight while protag and gift giver being aware.
1 year

Christmas story prompts

Spoop Skerry:
Good old fashion cursed gift. Something like, a spurned sister, cousin, coworker, etc., gives protag a giant ugly sweater for Christmas. Protag grows fat enough to outgrow the sweater, extended family commenting on appetite and weight as they blow up.
Could be a reality shifting tale also, all the family oblivious to the new weight while protag and gift giver being aware.

I have a story I posted here, "Holiday Dreams". I guy buys some lingerie from a off the wall site, saying the items are from Mrs. Claus. He puts them under the tree, with an open me first note. The fun begins.
1 year

Christmas story prompts

Just posted first few chapters of a story called “the gift that keeps gaining”! Amazing title, I know. A girl is hopping back into the world of feederism for the holidays after a one year hiatus. She intends for it to be temporary before going back to dieting, but she may be getting a bit more into it than she thought she would.
1 year

Christmas story prompts

The story of how santa clause got fat.He got kidnapped one year by an adult who remembered he didnt bring him the gift he wanted and stuffed with milk and cookies until he was immobile
1 year

Christmas story prompts

Great idea, VanillaFeeder.

You inspired my new story, Santa Baby.
1 year