Fat experiences

Experiences being really short and fat simultaneously

Im a decently tall guy whos on the bigger side but I've always wondered how different it is being very obese and short,so im curious of peoples experience like if searching for clothing is a nightmare,etc,etc.
1 year

TacticalMilk:
Im a decently tall guy whos on the bigger side but I've always wondered how different it is being very obese and short,so im curious of peoples experience like if searching for clothing is a nightmare,etc,etc.

What do you consider short? 😁 I'm 5'4", short enough? 🤣
1 year

I would consider that decently short,most men are around 5'10
1 year

I’m 5-11, or about average for a guy. Women about 5-3 and at least 250 look soooo hot it’s unreal!
1 year

5’1 and 350lbs here ☺️ I find that my weight shows even more since I am small... I must look huge ahah
1 year

Awesome squared.you rock
1 year

I’m 5’6, which is apparently quite short for a guy:/ at least one of the benefits is that I look around 230 pounds but I’m actually closer to 200. Every new pound that shows up looks like 3 pounds.
1 year

I'm 5'3 and in spite of the fact that my BMI is only 25, I look as though my BMI is much higher. Being that I'm short, I easily round out with each pound.
1 year

I’m only 5’ and I’m a guy… well trans guy. My bmi is 43 and I weigh 225 lbs. I can’t walk as fast as many people already due to my height, but being obese slows me down too.
1 year

I'm really short so all the gained weight shows really easily, especially when weight is mainly going to my butt, thighs and belly.
1 year
12   loading