General

Regret

FeedeeHS19:
I’ve recently done a 2 week binge on heavy cream and have put on a lot of fat and lost muscle. I have started to regret my decision and I plan on losing the weight but the issue is I’m still very aroused by the gains so I don’t want to lose the weight and slip back into gaining, as fun as it may be. My question is how do I go about losing this weight, will I keep gaining due to the HC effects and how do I deal with this feeling of guilt.

Why are you guilty? Is it because you gained fat or lost muscle? I highly doubt you lost muscle after only two weeks. That's not enough time to experience muscular atrophy. Odds are you are simply less toned. Not the same thing.

If you want to be more cut, more power to you on that. 100% achievable. But you can also turn the cream gains into muscle. You can also continue gaining, but build muscle while you do it. I.e. bulking

If you want to cut, you need yo cut back on the carbs and sugar. Also eat cleaner (limiting processed foods, eating more fruits, lean meats, etc).

You also need to work out more. Cardio helps with fat burning, but do not neglect your weight training as well to build up muscle mass.

And please, please, PLEASE do not forget to warm up, cool down, and stretch.
1 year

Regret

FeedeeHS19:
I’ve recently done a 2 week binge on heavy cream and have put on a lot of fat and lost muscle. I have started to regret my decision and I plan on losing the weight but the issue is I’m still very aroused by the gains so I don’t want to lose the weight and slip back into gaining, as fun as it may be. My question is how do I go about losing this weight, will I keep gaining due to the HC effects and how do I deal with this feeling of guilt.

Out of curiosity, are you in a situation where you both don't want to get fat, (as it doesn't suit your life) but at the same time get aroused by it? Asking since i think im in the same spot so i might be able to help a bit! o.O
1 year

Regret

Im on week of gaining with heavy cream and im up about 15 pounds but the last few day's ive lost my appetite and energy this is probably due to a eating unhealthy food which has in turn affected my mood. I have moments now where I loose momentum and want to start trainning and loosing weight to feel better but ive decided to get through this by eating healthier options and vitamins with an increase on heavy cream and see how it goes. Im going to do that for a week before I make any drastic decisions like to loose the weight ive just worked so hard to gain
1 year

Regret

Chubster87:
Im on week of gaining with heavy cream and im up about 15 pounds but the last few day's ive lost my appetite and energy this is probably due to a eating unhealthy food which has in turn affected my mood. I have moments now where I loose momentum and want to start trainning and loosing weight to feel better but ive decided to get through this by eating healthier options and vitamins with an increase on heavy cream and see how it goes. Im going to do that for a week before I make any drastic decisions like to loose the weight ive just worked so hard to gain

People on this site act like heavy cream is liquid gold or something, and they really shouldn't. I'm not against heavy cream, but it isn't without it's downsides.

With it's high fat content and lactose, it can be very difficult to digest heavy cream in large quanities as a beginner. It is better to consume it in smaller amounts and work your way up to larger amounts or cook with it instead.

Of course, eating what you normally eat, but in larger quantities is better. Having seconds or just multiple smaller meals throughout the day.

Don't be in a hurry to get fat. Let your body get used to it. 15 lbs in a week is too much too soon. No wonder you have no appetite.
1 year

Regret

Chubster87:

Munchies:
People on this site act like heavy cream is liquid gold or something, and they really shouldn't. I'm not against heavy cream, but it isn't without it's downsides.

With it's high fat content and lactose, it can be very difficult to digest heavy cream in large quanities as a beginner. It is better to consume it in smaller amounts and work your way up to larger amounts or cook with it instead.

Of course, eating what you normally eat, but in larger quantities is better. Having seconds or just multiple smaller meals throughout the day.

Don't be in a hurry to get fat. Let your body get used to it. 15 lbs in a week is too much too soon. No wonder you have no appetite.

Very true, but i made a typo im 3 weeks into gaining with heavy cream and in the last week I only takd it every second day
1 year

Regret

FeedeeHS19:

Seeing a sudden or rapid change in your body can be a bit of a shock, even if you initially really wanted it. Couple that with society's deeply ingrained fatphobic culture and it's understandable that you feel guilty, and I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that because it's never a nice feeling.

Out of curiosity, if you're willing to share, is the guilt and regret from just seeing how much you changed one morning? Or did someone make a comment on your gains that made you feel bad? Asking because accepting and embracing this kink/fetish/lifestyle can be a challenge and it's pretty common for people to cross back and forth across the fence. Whichever side you land in is completely okay so long as its you're choice and what you're happy with.

Like Munchies mentioned, it's unlikely you've lost muscle, more likely that you've lost definition. Heavy cream gains tend to involve full body softening rather that just getting fat around the belly. Your muscle will still be there, just less visible.

If you are really regretting your gains and want to lose the weight take it slow. Cutting out the cream, eating cleaner and exercising more will likely be enough. Be careful about putting yourself into a calorie deficit, because that is more likely to cause actual muscle loss if you take it too far too quickly.

It almost always takes longer to lose fat than it does to gain it, but if that's what your goal is you can do it. Losing 2 weeks of cream fat gains is very doable. Good luck, and I hope you're able to get the body you love and feel most comfortable in.
1 year

Regret

So, you can’t change what you are aroused by as far as I’m aware, it can change but it isn’t a conscious thing unless there’s some type of training that can be done I’m unaware of. There’s nothing wrong with you entertaining it as a fantasy. And it doesn’t make you any less valid as a feedist.
1 year

Regret

Whether you are naturally fat and hate it, or if you are a gainer/feedee with regrets, losing weight (and keeping it off) will be equally hard. You will probably end up regaining it, plus more. If you keep doing this, you'll be just as big as someone who tried to gain weight.
1 year

Regret

O goody. Thank you
1 year