Feeder/Feedee

Female feeder.

Tubbyfeedee360:
Are there many female feeders on ff?
Are you one or you know one?
HMU ASAP!!!!
LETS DO SOME FANTASTIC STUFFING...

Female feeders are a thing, but this is a terrible way to get them. Female feeders are people. You don't summon them with a mating call.
1 year

Female feeder.

Tubbyfeedee360:
HMU ASAP!!!!

Munchies:
Female feeders are a thing, but this is a terrible way to get them. Female feeders are people. You don't summon them with a mating call.

I just spat out my apple cider laughing at imagining some dude out in the street with a bullhorn trying to use it to attract FFA's🤣🤣🤣
1 year

Female feeder.

Tubbyfeedee360:
HMU ASAP!!!!

Munchies:

Exactly this.
1 year

Female feeder.

Bold strategy
1 year

Female feeder.

Wrestlemania13:
Bold strategy
do youvwant to be my feeder
1 year

Female feeder.

Wrestlemania13:
Bold strategy

Robyn:
do youvwant to be my feeder

We don't even live on the same continent, but thanks for asking...lol
1 year

Female feeder.

I’m content to just be a fatty on my own, it alone gives me enough happiness. I don’t understand this mentality.
1 year

Female feeder.

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m content to just be a fatty on my own, it alone gives me enough happiness. I don’t understand this mentality.

It's super simple to understand. He's horny, doesn't want to put in the work to have a woman to be with, doesn't respect women, and is entitled.
1 year

Female feeder.

Tubbyfeedee360:
HMU ASAP!!!!

I mean, I guess there’s nothing wrong with making these posts (even though they’re most likely not going to work). But at least post them in the right place. There’s an entire section of forum posts called personal ads for posts like this. Your target audience is most likely going to be lurking there, not in the general forums. By posting in the general forums you’re likely not going to reach the people you’re looking for, it’s going to clutter up the feed, and the only responses you’ll receive is negative, as evidenced by the other comments. So just save everyone the trouble and make any future posts like this in the personal ads section.
1 year

Female feeder.

Tubbyfeedee360:
HMU ASAP!!!!

XxxYyy:
I mean, I guess there’s nothing wrong with making these posts (even though they’re most likely not going to work). But at least post them in the right place. There’s an entire section of forum posts called personal ads for posts like this. Your target audience is most likely going to be lurking there, not in the general forums. By posting in the general forums you’re likely not going to reach the people you’re looking for, it’s going to clutter up the feed, and the only responses you’ll receive is negative, as evidenced by the other comments. So just save everyone the trouble and make any future posts like this in the personal ads section.

I love how you're entire takeaway from this is "Please post in the correct forum."
1 year
12   loading