Gaining

What's the most amount of weight you've put on in the shortest about of time?

34 lbs in six weeks. I weighed in at 95kg (209.44lbs) on Nov. 7th, and at 110.3kg (243.17lbs) last night.
That's 15.3kg (33.73lbs) in six weeks.
1 year

During collage I put on about 150lbs in a little over a year
1 year

Secretlyfeedee:
I’ve recent gained about 40 lbs in a month. I think I ought to pace it out more but it’s nice to feel huge quickly.

I get the sense reading your posts that you are quite middle class posh. Have your co workers or friends and family made any comments?
1 year

Secretlyfeedee:
My friends are always offering to do sports with me-my sister has PCOS so she points out that she thinks I must have it too since I’ve gained weight. I don’t really talk to my parents but my grandmother said “you’d be so pretty if you lost weight” lol.
I model for artists as well so they all pointed out how big I’ve gotten since I first started years ago. One of them said “you’ve doubled in size”.
It’s not really an environment that encourages weight gain. I also live in the city so I walk everywhere and it’s hard to gain without stuffing constantly. I also can’t afford it really because I’m poor I just like fancy things.

What part of Lindindo you live in? Are you from there?
1 year

Secretlyfeedee:
I’ve recent gained about 40 lbs in a month. I think I ought to pace it out more but it’s nice to feel huge quickly.

How much money was it to eat that much?
1 year

60 pounds in 6 months, I was my fluffiest. It was when I just got out of high school. Was in a happy relationship, worked in a kitchen, and ate alday. Binge eating, and ice cream, did it. Went from athletic 250 to a 300+ grease ball.
1 year

Secretlyfeedee:

Dam that is so 🥵 hehe. I would say though you could just keep going and set a record. 100lbs in 3 months would be legendary...
1 year

I would do it, but not alone.
1 year

I think maybe like 14lb, but I'm not actively gaining on purpose. It kinda just snuck up on me.
1 year

10 pounds 7 days
1 year
12345   loading