Gaining

What's the most amount of weight you've put on in the shortest about of time?

70 pounds in a year
1 year

Kuntrybuddha:
5 pounds in 4 days and 14 pounds in 10 days
how did you do it?
12 months

Secretlyfeedee:
I’m November last year, I started using this site and by February I’d gained about 90 pounds in 4 months. It was ridiculously hot 🥵

howd ya do that?
10 months

Nothing crazy, just 10ish pounds in 20 days (still have another week and some change to grow more for my 30 day challenge though).
10 months

Around 100 pounds in a year
10 months

about 70lbs of fat and unintentional muscle over the past 15 years. yeah I suck as a gainer....
10 months

Faytedfatty:
Around 100 pounds in a year

When was this?
10 months

Definitely now. Before the coronavirus pandemic I was about six kilograms lighter than now. I never was this big. So I am now fatter than ever, I do hope to double that number so I could so that I gained ten kilos in 4 years, maybe I will try to push it even more, what stops me from gaining additional 20 kilos in the near future? Let’s see!
9 months

When my partner first moved in two years ago, I took a week off to help him settle in and take a bit of a staycation for myself. He fed me up to my limit every night, I drank heavy cream, and I ate massive fast food orders daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I also got close to no physical activity. I gained 11 pounds in a week, which led to about 27 pounds in a month.

Currently, I'm gaining around 10 to15 pounds a month, but I'm definitely open to more.
9 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
When my partner first moved in two years ago, I took a week off to help him settle in and take a bit of a staycation for myself. He fed me up to my limit every night, I drank heavy cream, and I ate massive fast food orders daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I also got close to no physical activity. I gained 11 pounds in a week, which led to about 27 pounds in a month.

Currently, I'm gaining around 10 to15 pounds a month, but I'm definitely open to more.

That is really impressive! Your belly must be huge
9 months
23456   loading