Gaining

What's the most amount of weight you've put on in the shortest about of time?

80lbs in a year and it was honestly pretty intense. I was outgrowing clothes non-stop, my balance was totally out of whack and I was always bumping into things. Some days I swear I could feel myself getting fatter, spreading, taking up more space; like every day I woke up my body looked noticeably different from the day before.
1 year

Khatun:
34 lbs in six weeks. I weighed in at 95kg (209.44lbs) on Nov. 7th, and at 110.3kg (243.17lbs) last night.
That's 15.3kg (33.73lbs) in six weeks.

I once did 12 kgs in a week. Had lost some and they shot back up again and more.
(Approx 155 kg to 166 kg.)
And I feel with a sweet (obese) feeder woman I could gain more. Both in 'spurts' and getting to new levels of obesity.
1 year

When everything closed during covid, I gained 15 kgs (33 lbs) in 2 months due to just sitting on my ass and eating all day in front of the computer. I lost it all though when school ended, regaining it now and more!
1 year

i gain like 80 lbs in like 5 months, i literally stuffs my face all the day and dont get up from the desk... i used to be the skinny size.
1 year

Fatboi899:
Put on 7lbs in 3 days one time

Don't know anymore, I'm not a feedee,but a feeder. My former gf gained more than 100 kg in one year.
1 year

I’ve gained almost fifty pounds in the last four months and looking to do more
1 year

Nathanielrayn1:
I’ve gained almost fifty pounds in the last four months and looking to do more

Damn, that is a lot of stuffing I bet. Got any stretch marks from it?
1 year

AfatFantasy:
Damn, that is a lot of stuffing I bet. Got any stretch marks from it?[/quote]

A good amount yeah, I’ve had them for a while but I’ve definitely developed more and more red ones, along my stomach, thighs and chest.
1 year

Lbs113 during pregnancy. I never looked pregnant, just fat. Went from lbs119 to lbs 232 in 7 months and it took me years to go down to lbs159. Well, then my mid 40s and the pandemic came 😂
1 year

37lbs in six weeks - fun times 😋
1 year
2345   loading