Fat experiences

Crumbl cookies?

I am in love with these cookies I was introduced to them by a friend they have this Delicious orange dreamsickle cookie and it’s the best. But there menu changes every week so no two same cookies week to week. This week has orange ones I got a bunch and lava cake cookies. I put down 4 already
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

Morbidly A Beast:
I am in love with these cookies I was introduced to them by a friend they have this Delicious orange dreamsickle cookie and it’s the best. But there menu changes every week so no two same cookies week to week. This week has orange ones I got a bunch and lava cake cookies. I put down 4 already

I’ve seen those all around the internet and have been curious about trying one but don’t live too close to any. Would you say they’re worth going out of your way for?
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

Morbidly A Beast:

XxxYyy:
I’ve seen those all around the internet and have been curious about trying one but don’t live too close to any. Would you say they’re worth going out of your way for?

It really depends on what type of cookie is being offered. Some are hit or miss, but there's bound to be a lot of variety that makes it worth it enough in my mind.
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

Flaboid:
I got burnt out on them but they’re pretty good. The advised serving sizes are pretty hilarious though. One cookie is supposed to serve like three people or something. In WHAT world 🤣

No but this is true! I used to work where sometimes we'd bring them in for other coworkers, we'd usually cut each cookie into quarters. They were indeed small pieces, I will say!
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

Morbidly A Beast:

XxxYyy:

I would say they are worth going out of your way for
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

Flaboid:
I got burnt out on them but they’re pretty good. The advised serving sizes are pretty hilarious though. One cookie is supposed to serve like three people or something. In WHAT world 🤣

Pluviophile:
No but this is true! I used to work where sometimes we'd bring them in for other coworkers, we'd usually cut each cookie into quarters. They were indeed small pieces, I will say!

I guess that makes sense if you wanna try and sample all the flavors and don’t wanna eat an entire box to yourself
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

I finally tried one yesterday. They didn’t really have any super interesting flavors this week, so I just got a chocolate chunk and a pink sugar cookie. The chocolate chunk cookie was okay, but no better than a cookie you’d get at most other restaurants. The pink sugar cookie was amazing though. I can certainly get the hype if other flavors are as good as that.
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

XxxYyy:
I finally tried one yesterday. They didn’t really have any super interesting flavors this week, so I just got a chocolate chunk and a pink sugar cookie. The chocolate chunk cookie was okay, but no better than a cookie you’d get at most other restaurants. The pink sugar cookie was amazing though. I can certainly get the hype if other flavors are as good as that.

lol those are the 2 cookies you can get every week but yeah those sugar cookies are so good I try to go every time they have the orange one it’s a lil piece of heaven.
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

I think they are overrated.
1 year