Fat experiences

How do you wear your pants?

As I’ve gotten bigger I’ve only worn my pants under my belly, well I’m running of real estate in that area.so to speak and my concern is that I’m wearing pants closer and closer to my parts, and it’s applying pressure to that area do I just need to like buy bigger and start wearing them up at my belly? I know wearing your pants up really high make you look really really fat but like I don’t know what else to do. Curious what other guys have done or ladies with a guy in this situation.
1 year

I love wearing them under my belly. Just letting it hang free. Feels so good. And I think it looks good too.
1 year

I wear over my belly. I'm too tall to not; if I did, my shirt would never cover my gut. If you're going to buy larger pants, make sure they have a low rise.
1 year

I worn them on my belly button for a while high up. But as I've gotten fatter that isn't an option anymore because it just hurts. So I let my belly hang free
1 year

I worn them on my belly button for a while high up. But as I've gotten fatter that isn't an option anymore because it just hurts. So I let my belly hang free
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
As I’ve gotten bigger I’ve only worn my pants under my belly, well I’m running of real estate in that area.so to speak and my concern is that I’m wearing pants closer and closer to my parts, and it’s applying pressure to that area do I just need to like buy bigger and start wearing them up at my belly? I know wearing your pants up really high make you look really really fat but like I don’t know what else to do. Curious what other guys have done or ladies with a guy in this situation.

Buying bigger and wearing them up at your belly with suspenders might work very well! :-)
1 year

There are suspenders designed to go under the shirt. That's what I'm going to go for if/when I outgrow my belt in a few inches.
1 year

I wear all my pants over my belly. Mostly because when I sit down my belly falls so far in-between my legs that it hangs out when I sit. And that's frowned apon. I wear athletic shorts around the house under my belly though cuz I can be free there lol
1 year

I do not wear pants as they never stay up or my belly makes it look like an intertube. I havent looked back since 2011 when i stopped wearing leg prisons.
Fuck them pants XD
1 year

Spike:
I do not wear pants as they never stay up or my belly makes it look like an intertube. I havent looked back since 2011 when i stopped wearing leg prisons.
Fuck them pants XD

Here here for no pants!!!
1 year
12   loading